第四十六話 | 不快な話

"Hanako, Midoriya, good morning! Are you guys headed off to your work studies too? Cool so am I!" Kirishima exclaimed the next morning.

"Yeah we finally got called in again. Feels like it's been forever. I wonder why they said not to wear our costumes though..." Izuku trailed off.

"Oh! Good morning guys! You going in today?" Came Ochaco's voice.

"Yeah," Izuku answered.

"Oh, so are we. That's kind of weird," Tsu commented.

After meeting a few heroes who were also headed the same direction, the group made their way to the station. Apparently, all five of them were headed to the same place.

By the time they were off the train, they met up with the big three at the corner.

"Heyo," Mirio greeted.

They entered the room, only to see tons of familiar faces among the groups of pros.

"Ah!! Master!!"

Hanako paled.

"Kimi?!" Izuku shouted as the purple haired girl engulfed Hanako into a hug.

"it's been so long! How've you been?! Ooh ooh! Did you like the lacrima I gave you??"

Hanako couldn't help but smile at the girl, thankful for being able to contact her family.

"Yeah, thank you."

"Ah, Hanako, glad you could make it," came Ultears voice.

"Ultear!" Hanako exclaimed, engulfing the older woman in a hug.

"Hey, what's the scoop, what's going on?? Talk to me Ryukyu! I mean I know you said there's a meeting but what's it about??" Nejire asked impatiently, clinging to Ryukyu.

"Patience Nejire."

"You too Mr. Aizawa?" Ochaco wondered, walking up to their teacher with Tsu.

"I'm confused, why are you here?"

"I was called in last minute for this thing. I think I've got a rough idea of what it's about."

"You should too. Remember what I told you girls?" Ryukyu spoke, reminding the girls of the chat they had about the joint mission.

"We're all here Nighteye, let's get started," she said.

"Thanks to the information provided by all of you our investigation has progressed substantially. We've invited you all here for a joint conference to share the intel we've acquired regarding the yakuza group Shie Hassaikai and what we believe they might be planning."

"Hold on, I feel like I'm missing something really important here. Shie Ha-what now?" Asked Kirishima.

"Some bad guys who are planning to do some bad things, and they've called a meeting so we can talk it all out. Trust me, you two are very much involved," Fat Gum reassured.

"Alright, let's begin at the beginning. For the past couple of weeks now, those of us at Nighteye agency have been conducting an investigation into Shie Hassaikai, a small but organized group of criminals," Bubble Girl started.

"What prompted this?" A hero asked in return.

"An accident involving a gang of thieves called the reservoir dogs. The police thought the whole thing was an accident, but there were a number of details that didn't add up, so we began tailing them," Bubble Girl finished.

"In my capacity as a Nighteye Agency sidekick, I began following leads to see what I could uncover. I found that in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organization, including other groups who's business dealings are less than reputable. Their aim seems to be expanding their organization and enriching its converse. Shortly after our investigation began, they made contact with a member of the league of villains. Jin Bubaigawara, villain name Twice. They were weary of being tailed, so I was unable to follow them. But with the help of the police, I confirmed that an altercation had occurred between the two groups," explained Centipeder.