第六十三話 | ヒーローズ:ライジング pt 1

Ring ring!

"UA hero agency!" Mina spoke on the phone. "Sure, I'll send someone right away!" She stood up. "Kaminari, head to the west district. Mr. Matsuda's battery's dead."

"Geez again? Why can't the old man buy a new one already? Ugh," Kaminari groaned.

"Go get 'em Chargebolt!" Mina pumped.

"Go, go!!" Everyone else cheered.

"I'm on it!!"

"Oui, you have reached UA hero agency where we strive to solve all your problems with a sparkle," Aoyama winked.

"You found the lost dog?" Hagakure asked over the phone.

"Yeah, sure did! And don't worry, it's doing just fine," Koda responded on the other side.

"Good work. Now next up is...a missing parrot!"

"Please, it's my little brother! I can't find him anywhere!" A little girl shouted on the opposite end of Ochaco's phone.

"Stay calm okay? We can help you," she replied.

"No really, it's no trouble at all. Of course," Momo started, putting the phone down before turning to Iida. "Hey do you mind? Sounds like poor granny Sado pulled out her back."

"Right, on it! Fear not granny I'm on the way!"

"Lost child in the shopping center! Is there anyone available to come with me?" Asked Ochaco.

"Hard pass," Katsuki said, reading a magazine.

"Yeah obviously you're real busy Bakugou. Count me in, let's find this kid!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Yeah and how's your dumb quirk gonna find anything?" Katsuki asked rudely, only to get no response from Kirishima.

"We've got a missing kid? Okay, sounds like I'm up," Jirou input, twirling her earphone jack around her finger.

"I'm free! I can help look too," Izuku offered.

"I'm free also!" Hanako added, standing up along with Izuku. He shot her a slightly surprised look, only for her to ignore him.

Izuku activated One For All as Ochaco used her zero gravity on her and Jirou, holding onto a life tube that Izuku wore. Hanako activated her dragon force, taking to the sky as Izuku shot off with the other two.

Everyone was currently on Nabu Island, far away from the mainland. 

----

"The hero work recommendation project. You'll be stationed here, on Nabu Island in southern Japan. Seems their previous heroes and residents got old and retired, so the lucky people on Nabu Island will have to depend on you till a permanent successor arrives," Aizawa explained.

"We're going to be doing real hero work?!" The class repeated excitedly, quickly breaking out into cheers and talking about it.

"I wasn't done talking yet so quiet down!" Aizawa ordered, activating his quirk. Everyone was quick to shut up. "Better. While you're there, you'll be completely on your own. No teachers to help you or pros to back you up. You're responsible for everything that happens, good or bad, keep that in mind. Behave as heroes should at all times, understood?"

"Yes sir!!"

After class, Izuku stopped Hanako as she was packing up.

"Hanako?" He wondered. She hummed in response.