第六十五話 | ヒーローズ:ライジング pt 3

"That's where Iida and the others should be!" Jirou shouted, looking through a scope.

"Are they in trouble??" Ojiro asked.

"We should go help them!" Hanako input.

"We can't. Remember, our job is to protect Katsuma and Mahoro," Shoji reminded.

"Mr. Deku..." Katsuma trailed off, looking down at his and Katsuki's battle.

"Bakugou..."

Hanako suddenly stiffened, sniffing the air. She smelled an alarming amount of magic.

"I...have to go!" She exclaimed, running off.

"Miyazaki wait!!" Shoji called, but Hanako was already gone.

She ran and ran until she finally made it to a clearing, spotting a figure at the top of the cliff. With a determined gaze, Hanako stomped over to the woman.

"Ah, so you finally made it, Hanako Miyazaki," she spoke without turning around.

Hanako stopped, her eyes widening as the woman turned around. "Selene..." she breathed out.

"Ah, good, so you already know me. Then I don't have to worry about introductions."

Hanako growled, getting into a battle stance.

"Oh? You want to fight, little fairy? Well I supposed this could be prove to be entertaining..." Selene licked her lips hungrily, the look in her eyes slightly crazed.

----

Katsuki and Izuku sent their attacks towards Nine, who blocked them all with his shields. Nine then sent his finger lasers at the two, who dodged, except for Katsuki who's gauntlet got hit, destroying it. The villain prepared to attack once more before his arm got wrapped up in tape.

"You better think again!" Sero shouted. Nine blasted him back easily.

"Sero!" Katsuki called.

Ochaco then came from behind, attempting to make Nine float, but the blue dragon swopped her up, tossing her away.

"Uraraka..." Izuku trailed off as he caught the girl.

"I'm okay...Deku," she reassured before passing out.

"Bastard..." Katsuki spoke as he continued firing off blasts.

Izuku landed on the ground, setting Ochaco down. "You'll pay for that!" He yelled, sending blasts of air from both of his hands at the now two dragons. The dragon heads hit the two head on, sending them flying into a wall.

'He's pushing us back...at this rate, he'll get to the kids,' Izuku thought.

Nine walked forward, making a motion with his hands and sending the two dragons racing towards Katsuki and Izuku, who were slammed into the wall once again, now trapped. Suddenly, Nine stopped, the dragons disappearing.

"What's happening...?" Izuku breathed out. 

Nine clutched his head, screeching in pain.

"That's it, he's reached his limit!" Izuku said as Katsuki smirked.

----

The four ran away, narrowly escaping Chimera's blast.

"That's some crazy power," Kirishima commented.

"Yeah, we can't even get close to him," Tsu added.

"I don't have much recipro left." 

Shouto nodded. "Make an opening for me, I need to be able to touch him."