chapter four

Emily

I could hear the screaming like cry from Theo as Molly and I stopped in front of Greg's door. As soon as I'd knocked Greg flung the door open. Theo came running and engulfed my legs into a hug as his tears soaked my leggings. I lifted him up and Molly and I walked inside as Greg said his goodbyes and rushed out.

"Why are you crying Theo?" I asked him as Molly and I walked down the hallway.

My question was answered as I made it to the living room with Molly following closely behind. Niall was chilling on the couch with his legs rested against the small table in front of the couch. Zayn was sitting on his phone. Liam was laughing at Harry and Louis who sitting on the ground and frantically trying to build something with the scattered Lego on the floor.

"Hey Emily" Liam chirped as he looked up from Niall and Harry. Harry glanced up from the Lego and to me before looking straight back down with a huff.

"Hello" I responded before I starting walking towards Louis and Harry. "Seriously!" I said as I stopped beside the two.

"We didn't think he'd cry" Louis replied as he held up his hands in surrender.

"What did you think he would do? Scream and shout for joy while bowing down and praising you?" I asked sarcastically causing Molly to let out a chuckle. The boys all looked in Molly's direction and she stopped laughing and gave them all a smile.

"I'm Molly, Emily's best friend" She said. The boys all gave her a nod and turned their attention back to what they were doing before. Except for Niall who kept a strong gaze on her. He gave her a smile that she returned.

"Theo if you want your Lego put back together you're gonna need to help. You're much better with Lego then Harry and Louis and you could even teach them a few things" I responded causing Harry to look up with an unamused look that I ignored.

"Ok. But Emily... can you tell them not to do it again" Theo whispered. Harry stood up and took Theo from my arms.

"I'm sorry little man" Harry apologized as he looked down at Theo in his arms. Theo looked over to me, waiting for me to say something.

"Break it again and I will not hesitate to hit you over the head with a book again" I warned them before turning back to Molly. She looked at me confusedly, mouthing 'again?' and I gave her a 'don't ask' look.

"We're gonna work on a few things. Keep an eye on Theo please" I said, talking more to Niall seeing as he was closest with him. He nodded his head but his eyes never left Molly. I watched as a blush formed on Molly's cheek and I dragged her away to the spare room. Molly shut the door behind us and wheeled around to face me, unable to hide the smile growing on her face.

"Does someone have a crush?" I teased her as I wiggled my eyebrows. She instantly hit me on the arm with the backpack.

"Shut up" Molly mumbled. I let out a laugh as I grabbed my laptop, notebook and pencil case from the bag before she grabbed her stuff too. We got back to work on planning our business.

Molly and I had been silent for a while. I continued to work on the prices for the food and Molly went on to looking for Cafes. 

"EM! I FOUND THE ONE! IT'S PERFECT!" Molly squealed. I scurried closer to her and looked over her shoulder at the laptop screen. "It has everything we would need! There's a massive area for the seating, another area where we would have the checkout. And the checkout leads to big kitchen" Molly exclaimed excited. The Cafe looked perfect and was exactly what we'd had in mind. "That's not all!" She said as she clicked the arrow to show the next slide. "There's an upstairs! It has 2 bedrooms, one with an en-suite, another small kitchen, another bathroom, and a laundry" Molly said.

"W- w- we could live there?!" I stuttered. This was more then perfect. We wouldn't have to walk to and from the Cafe every day. We could literally walk down a few steps and be there.

"Yes Em, we could live there!" Molly responded excitedly. "It's in our price range too!" She added.

"Well let's put in an offer!" I squealed. 

Molly and I must have been making a lot of noise because the door flung open and Niall came rushing in.

"Is everything good in here?" He asked as his eyes flickering from me to Molly. Molly began blushing again as Niall's eyes stayed on her while he gave her a smile.

"I need some water" I said as I walked out of the room and shoved Niall in. I closed the door but didn't leave to the kitchen. Instead I stood close to the door and tried to listen to what he was saying.

"What are we doing" Someone whispered, giving me a fright. I turned my head and was met with Harry's emerald eyes staring down at me.

"We aren't doing anything" I whispered before turning my attention back towards the door.

"I was wondering whether I could get your number" Niall asked Molly behind the door. I turned back around to Harry excitedly and he rolled his eyes in response. I listened closely again as Molly and Niall exchanged numbers.

"Emily it's rude to eaves-" Harry started loudly but I placed my hand up to his mouth quickly. The door flung open to reveal Molly with her hands on her hips and Niall silently laughing to himself behind.

"Way to go Styles" I said with a glare as I brought my hand down and punched his arm. 

I am so confused with everything that's happening right now. I've heard so many different rumors to do with things that 1D have planned and I honestly don't even know what to think! I'm not gonna bother you with my ranting though.

Anyway, here's another chapter :) I'll put up another for you tomorrow! I promise things will get REALLY good soon.