chapter thirty-two

Emily

Harry and I were currently in Westfield, strolling through River Island, while I looked for a top that would look more presentable then a hoodie. 

We ended up grabbing breakfast here because Harry had got to distracted watching me dance to the music in the kitchen, and forgot to flip our pancakes.

I stopped in front of a jeans rack, even though I was supposed to be looking for a top. I grabbed out a cute pair of jeans and I felt my eyes instantly widen at the cost. $85.00. I quickly hung them back up on the rack only to have Harry grab them back out again.

"They're cute" Harry said as he handed them back to me.

"And they're eighty five dollars" I responded as I put them back on the rack.

"Just try them on anyway" Once again Harry grabbed them from the rack and handed them back to me. I sighed knowing I wasn't going to buy them, but took them anyway for the sake of not bickering with him in the store. 

Harry proudly smiled to himself as turned around to continue looking for a top.

There was a black v-neck with spaghetti straps that instantly caught my attention. I quickly made my way over to it. I grabbed it down and could already tell this was the top I was looking for. It wasn't too dressy or to casual. I turned over the tag as Harry stopped behind me. $59.99

It was a bit expensive for my liking but I figured I get a lot of wears out of it. I turned to Harry with a smile and held it up to show him. He instantly smiled and usually I would figure this was the right choice, except that Harry was paying no attention to the top and was just smiling because I was.

"That looks so good! You should definitely try that on!" I said. "Gee thanks Harry! I will!" I added causing him to chuckle. 

I turned around and made my way to the dressing room with Harry following beside me. I opened one of the free stalls as Harry filed in behind me. I turned around to him to see he was giving me a cocky grin.

"Get out" I said, trying to hold back my smile.

"Worth a try" Harry mumbled. I handed him my purse and phone, before ushering him out and locking the door behind him.

I stripped off the outfit I had on- which was the jeans and hoodie I brought with me- before slipping on the top I grabbed. I hesitantly put on the jeans as well, even though there was no point in doing so because I wasn't going to buy them.

I turned around to the mirror and honestly, I looked good. The jeans fit perfectly around my waist and the top didn't reveal too much, but still showed a little something because of the V neck.

I unlocked the door to show Harry and opened it to find him in the middle of talking with some fans. They looked a few years younger then me and both had massive grins.

I lent against the changing room door, crossing my arms over my chest comfortably, and couldn't stop the grin from forming on my face as I watched Harry interact with his fans.

It was very clear that he did this often and was definitely a natural. I continued to smile to myself as Harry and his fans talked to each other. Harry lifted his gaze from them and locked eyes with me. His smile instantly widened, causing his dimple to pop and my insides flutter. All he had to do was smile and butterflies would form in my stomach.

He nodded his head towards the girls, gesturing me for me to come over. Hesitantly, I let my hands drop to my side and made my way over.

The two girls must have noticed Harry's attention had been taken because just as I took my two last steps to them, they looked up to me. One of the girls jaw dropped and they both looked me up and down.