chapter thirty-three

Emily

As soon as Harry and I had got home, we ended up going to his room and just watching a movie. I wasn't paying much attention to the T.V and instead was taking the time to enjoy the feeling of Harry's fingers tracing small shapes on my hip. 

Harry had his legs spread out so I was able to lay down with my back against his chest and my head resting on his shoulder. I had intertwined his spare hand in both of mine so I could twist his rings around.

"Thank you" Harry said suddenly. I turned my head to look at him confusedly.

"For what?"

"For just... being here. I like being able to spend time with you. You make me happy" My stomach fluttered at Harry's words and I flipped myself around to pull him into a hug. I hooked my arms around the back of his neck as one of his wrapped tightly around my waist and the other soothingly rubbed up and down my back.

"You make me happy too" I said with a stupid grin. Harry pressed his lips to mine , giving me a quick peck.

I let out a content sigh and rested my head against his chest. I didn't care about the movie anymore and instead was more focused on the tattoos I could see on Harry's arms.

"I want one" I said as I let my finger trace over the ink on his skin.

"One?"

"Tattoo. I want a tattoo" I lifted my head from his chest to look up at him. Harry cocked his head to one side with both a happy and confused expression on his face, unsure of whether I was being serious. 

"Really?" He asked me.

"Really" I repeated as I went back to admiring his tattoos.

"And what would you get?" Harry said proudly and excitedly. I chuckled at how overjoyed he was over me wanting a tattoo and being the one to influence my wanting.

"I may have an idea. But it's a surprise" I replied unable to stop the smile that crept onto my lips.

"Well maybe you can get this surprise done tomorrow?" Harry said, clearly wanting to know as soon as possible.

"Maybe I can" I teased.

. . .

"Do you have an idea of what you want" The tattoo artist, who's name I learnt was Jared, asked. I turned my attention to him as he asked the question. I had known since yesterday what I wanted a tattoo of, but I still wanted it to be a surprise for Harry.

"Yes, but I can't say anything until you go" I said as I turned to Harry who had his hand intertwined in my own and was twisting my ring with his thumb.

"You want me gone?" Harry said overly dramatic and snatched his hand from mine to clutch his chest. I tried to hold in my smile, but ended up failing. Harry chuckled and took his hand from his chest. "Are you hungry? I can get you something while I wait?"

"I'm ok. But I could do with an iced mocha latte with extra whipped cream and chocolate drizzle" I said hopefully. Harry chuckled and lent down to give me a quick kiss.

"An iced mocha latte with extra whipped cream and chocolate drizzle" He repeated.

"Yes please" I said with a stupid grin. Harry gave my hand a quick squeeze before he began making his way out of the tattoo shop. "I'll give you a ring when you can come back in" I said after him.

. . .

It didn't take very long for Jared to finish on my tattoo. Surprisingly it didn't hurt as much as I'd expected, but it was still pretty painful seeing as it was my first tattoo.