chapter seventeen

Harry

We were all currently in the bar that was filled with loud and drunk people. Those drunk people including Ashton, Michael, Molly and Niall. Emily and Calum were both tipsy, but sober enough to know what they were saying. Luke and I were the designated driver but I didn't mind seeing as I got to amuse myself with the group in front of me.

"Niallllll" Molly slurred as she pulled on Niall's shirt. "We must gonna do the dancing dirty move" 

"Dirty dancing" Emily corrected her with a giggle.

"Ok baby" Niall took Molly's hand and they both stood up.

"This isn't a good idea. You're too drunk to even get the movie correct" I said to Molly. "And you're too drunk to realise this is a bad idea" I said to Niall.

"Stop being a sport spoil" Molly groaned. 

I was well aware now that when Molly got drunk she said her words the wrong way around. Niall led Molly to the dance floor and they soon disappeared into the sea of people.

"Ashton. My dear old good amazing friend Ashton" Michael said as he stood up from his seat and lifted his third drink of the night. "I would like to show my appreciation to you by having you sit next to me on the plane back home"

There was an eruption of cheers at the table from Michael, Ashton and Calum. Emily began giggling and Luke was trying to calm the three down so we didn't attract any unwanted attention.

"And to Harry" Michael said. "I would like to do the you the honor of being in a photo with the one and only Ashton Irwin" 

There was another eruption of cheers as Ashton tumbled his way over to me. 

"Emily, would you?" Michael said as he held out his phone for her to take.

She held the phone up ready to take the photo.

"Smile Harry" She giggled. I kept a straight face, wanting to hear her laugh again. As I predicted, she let out a laugh and snapped the picture, making me smile to myself once she'd done it.

"Harry" She said as she put her hand on my upper arm after I'd sat beside her again. I looked down to her.

"Yeah?"

"I want one" She said as she pointed to the bar. 

"Want what?" I asked her.

"No I want two" 

"Two what?"

"Two shots"  She responded with a squeeze of my upper arm.

"You've already had two gin and tonics. I think that's enough for tonight" I told her. She let go of my arm and frowned at me.

"I'll go by myself then" She huffed as she stood up and walked towards the bar. I let out a sigh, ready to follow her when I heard a loud thud, followed by some cheering, some laughing and a few screams. I looked over to the noise to find the crowd of people had formed a circle. 

Knowing this was not going to be good, I walked over and pushed my way through the people.

Niall and Molly were both on the ground, giggling to each other. I let out a groan before hoisting the two up.

"Let's call it a night" I said as pushed them out of the surrounded people. Molly and Niall continued to giggle, oblivious to the fact that they were going home.

"We're gonna head home now" I announced to everyone at the table. Michael and Calum groaned but got up anyway. Luke got up, ready to call it a night and drive home. Niall and Molly continued to giggle beside me. Ashton however stayed seated and crossed his arms. I looked over to Luke for help and he was already on it. I walked towards the bar to find Emily.