Chapter three

Dream walked into the Star sanses base and sighed, he had just gotten back from Underswap visiting Blue, Chara, and Blue's brother. Blue was quite happy that he'd come to visit and decided he'd make tacos for everyone, although to be honest Dream needed the visit more then he'd like to admit. All day he had been dealing with Nightmare and his gang, as they made problems in tons of universe including, Dreamtale, Horrortale, StoryShift, and tons more. By the time Dream had stopped one or even two of there shenanigans, five more had popped up. As it got later in the day the attacks became less and less frequent, and Dream had finally had had the chance to get away and visit Blue. He had stayed later then expected and finally left Underswap late in the night. He slumped to the ground, sighing again and closed his eye sockets. A few moments passed before finally looked around him, but not to his surprise no one was there, he hadn't seen Ink in over three days which he couldn't lie it had begun to worry him. Every now and then he'd ask if he was alright, but he'd always get the 'I'm fine' answer, that he could tell was a lie even if Ink never let off any Negative energy. Dream got up and began to walk towards the kitchen, when a crash came from upstairs it shocked Dream and he looked up to see if he could find anything that had made the sound but there was only one place it could have come from and that was Ink's room.Dream walked over to the stairs the noises had stopped as quickly as they had come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink looked around and waited, he had accidentally dropped his yellow vial making a loud crash. He hoped Dream wasn't back to hear it but he losses that when a knock came at the door, and sure enough it was Dream.
"Um..Ink was that you?" Dream asked through the door, Ink could hear the concern in his voice. Ink tried to think of a good answer, "uh...yeah." Ink said, he knew Dream would want to know what had happened but Ink just stared straight ahead. If the vails wouldn't work Ink would revert back to being soulless, not like he ever had a soul anyway.
Dream gathered his courage before saying, "is everything okay Ink? We haven't seen you in days, and it's not really like you." Ink stared at the wall in front of him, he didn't answer and he heard Dream say something again, "Ink did you hear me?" No reply.
"Ink this isn't funny." Nothing.
"Are you even in there?" Nothing. Dream waited, still nothing either Ink wasn't talking or he had left. Dream sighed, this was not living up to be the best day. He started walking away when another loud bang came from Inks room, Dream rushed back over to his door and knocked once more, "Ink?" No reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ink was on the floor now, he had fallen off of the bed were he sat, it felt as if another universe was crumbling. Collapsing in on itself. Ink grabbed hold off himself trying his best to stay calm and breathe, he heard someone's voice come through the door but it was so muffled he couldn't make it out. He latched on to one of his vails trying to open it, it was colored Orange. (In this story these are what each color means, blue=sadness, yellow=happy, orange=bravery, red=anger, pink=love, green=disgust, purple=creativity.) He drank some of the paint hoping it would work, as he sat the muffled noises coming through the door seemed to grow louder. Ink held out his hand in the air summoning a menu screen of all the Au's, most of the universes were fine but three now were corrupting,

StOrysHift
UnD3rTon3
dAnc3TaL3

Each were collapsing at once. In the back of Ink's mind he knew that if Dream got to worried he'd shortcut his way in. Which is what Ink assumed had happened because all of a sudden Dream was in front of him shaking.

~~~~~~
Ink was on his knees with his skull in his hands. He was violently shaking, as if he was in pain and Dream looked him up in down noticing that the vials, Ink had always kept full were mostly gone, paint was on the floor more than usual.

This is bad. Really bad. What even happed? He always keeps those full, what do they even do? Is that what's wrong? I don't know. This is bad. Oh, come on Dream there has to be a time when Ink was like this before, right? Maybe not.

Dream placed his hands on Ink shoulders trying to get him to answer anything, but Ink stayed quiet, silently crying to himself.

Wait, why is he crying? (A little information: Dream doesn't understand why Ink is crying because, whenever Dream's around people it make them happy, so he thought it would calm Ink down but of course it didn't. And I know Ink soulless so he shouldn't be crying, but it's more like crying because of pain.) that usually works when Blue's upset. I don't understand what's going on!

"Ink, what's wrong? What's happened?" Dream asked, he waited for some sort of answer. Surely Ink wouldn't still try and hind stuff now.

"T-there c-collapsing." Ink said quietly to himself, but Dream heard it. Ink's hands dug deeper into his skull as the pain intensified. Dream looked at him up and down before letting go, he was confused and nervous, he had no clue what to do or even what he had said meant, but then it hit him. He held out his hand summoning up his own menu of the Aus and saw it, storyshift, undertone, dancetale, and now floweytale were collapsing. Dream looked back at Ink, who was still panicked.
This is bad.
"Ink you have to breathe!" Dream said sitting down across from him, how was he going to get his friend through this, four Au's collapsing at once had never happened before, one, yes. Ink could handle one, but four at once was different. Dream pondered how it could have happened while trying to calm Ink down, a genocide run would be easy to accomplish, many universes had permanent genocides, but to completely destroy a universe could only be done by a few people. After a few moment Dream noticed Inks breathing had slowed, but it was still at an irregular pace. Dream's own nerves began to calm, as he looked over to his menu screen, only to see two more had begun collapsing.
Shoot
He looked over at Ink who had passed out.
Dream tried to shake him awake, but he was unconscious. Nervous, Dream did something he had never done before. Something he knew Ink wouldn't like later. He tried to check his HP. Dream waited for the soul to come above Ink's body, but it didn't.
"Huh?" Dream tried again, this time his Hp showed up it was slowly decreasing , but still no soul.
How is there no soul? Ugh..It doesn't matter. I should do something,right?
Dream got up and thought about the next things he was going to do, the only person he new could do this much damage in such a small amount of time was
Ugh..him. Ink made that truce though. Why would he do this now.
Dream walked down stairs and into the kitchen, if Blue came back early he wanted him to know what had happened. So he wrote a note Blue was surely to read since Dream left it on the cupboard where all the ingredients to make tacos were. The note had enough information in it to explain but not many details, since Dream was still working out the details. Dream then opened up a short cut and went through.