Chapter Twenty-Two

Blue's POV

I had teleported right after Dream had. I didn't want him to go to the creepy forest alone. I mean what if he needed my help, but this forest looks really weird. The colors of the trees were of and things continued to just disappear and reappear out of no where.

"Dream!" I called out, hoping for some kind of answer,

But nobody came...

I felt a shiver go done my back as the saying played in the back of my head. I really didn't like this now. I need to find Dream. We need to help the universes and we need to help Ink.

"Maybe I should just start walking?" I thought out loud, as I can to walk through the odd woods. I was walking through a thicker part of the forest when there was a rustle from the bush next to me. I jumped and dove into the nearest bush. I was hidden from whoever was their and I started to listen.

"Where are we now?" I recognized that voice but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I don't know. Why are you asking me?" Again who is that, I moved a little to see if I could catch a glimpse of who they were. The bush rustled and one of them seemed to notice.

" Whoever's in there come out now!" I know that voice, I quickly hopped out of the bush.

"Dust?" I questioned, as I was faced with Killer, Cross, and Horror.

"Blue? Where the heck did you go!" Dust questioned, hugging me, as Cross, Killer, and Horror let out smirks.

"I came to find Dream. But I haven't seen him anywhere!" I said, desperate to know where my friend was. At my words, Cross's eye lights left and Horror and Killer looked around confused at where he could be.

"Wait if you followed him, he'd be with you..." Killer said, logically. Dust let go of me, and I began to explain, "When I got here, no one was around. I didn't know where exactly Dream went so I just teleported to somewhere in the area he might be! When no one was around I just started walking hoping to find someone when I found you guys!"

"So that means, Night, Error, Dream, and Core are somewhere in this crumbling Aus forest and we have no clue where?" Dust said, facepalming.

"Well they're somewhere, and we can find them if we just start!" I said and began to start walking.

"Hold it." Dust said as he grabbed m scarf, making me stop, "We don't know where we are or where we're going."

"Sure we do! We're in the Snowdin forest of Underkeep, and we're going to find Dream, Error, Nightmare, and Core!" I began walking again and this time Dust, Cross, Killer, and Horror followed me. We walked for a while, through the off-colored, glitched forest.

"So why exactly do ya think Error couldn't destroy this place?" Cross asked, he already had his knife out just in case and was walking in the back of the group.

"Dunno, maybe he's just too lazy. I mean I would rather be sleeping than this right now anyway." Horror said, shrugging.

"Most likely for some weird rule of code or some shit like that." Killer said.

"No cussing!" I yelled, which actually made Killer jump.

"ok then." killer said, as we continued to walk with no sign of life.

" To answer your question Cross, he probably could destroy Snowdin Forest if this is where the problem in contained!" I said, Horror and Killer looked at me confused.

"Wait...that actually makes sense." Cross said, surprised.

"How did you even figure that out?" Dusty asked me.