Chapter Twenty-Nine

So before I start with the story, I just wanted to thank everyone for reading and leaving comments! Because, I reached 5k views! And that it just amazing! I'm so so happy that people are reading this and most importantly enjoying it! So yeah, thank you all so much! It means a lot! As a thank you I drew this pic of some Sanses drunk!

I honestly couldn't resist drawing it when I got the idea! So anyway the story, this chapter might not be as good as the others because I'm still going through major writers block, but I needed to get something out. So I think it's time I actually start writing the story part, heh. Here we go-

Ink's POV (in dream, not Dream)

I opened my eyes, looking up and the white void I had been brought back to. I looked around, no one, nothing just blankness. I closed my eyes, hoping when I opened them it would all go away. I peeked, only to see the void again. I sat down, covering my eyes, as I violently shook. "Please...I don't like it...I wanna...I need to..." I couldn't finish any sentence, my mind couldn't think of anything to say as I looked at this hell. I felt myself crying, nothing is going right. Universes-they keep falling! I can't even save them! What kind of protected are you!

No that wasn't from my head, that was a voice. A real voice, someone else is here! I turn trying to find someone, but I was alone. WHY WAS I ALONE?! I hate it! I can't-

Stupid

Another voice, I wiped my tears away and looked up to the endless void above. My shaky legs lifted me and I stood. "Please, h-help...me. I c-can't be here!" I tried to yell, but my voice barely could be heard. I held myself tightly hoping my own comfort would be enough.

Why would we help you!
You've done NOTHING to help the Au's!
People are dead because of you!
You are to blame for this!
If you had done something sooner we wouldn't be here!
You deserve every bit of this hell!
You soulless freak, you don't even care!
People are dead and you don't even care!

"I..wanna c-care! I w-want to help! Please..don't l-leave me here!" I voiced. I grabbed my head as the voices screamed louder and louder, each insult and jibe making me more and more desperate. I couldn't even get my own voice to be heard anymore. I could hear myself,  if I knew I was talking. I wanted to run and yell, but my legs wouldn't work and I only sat and cried. When the remarks were not enough for the voices angry I felt a slight stab in my arm. I looked to see my own inky blood, I placed my hand over the wound to try and stop the bleeding. "Please.." I whispered. I feel to my knees as more pain came over me. I sat and waited for them to stop.

I had already lost the ability to cry at their remarks, I had lost the angry I had gained long before, all I had left was the fear. The fear of what they might do next. So I waited completely complacent in everything they did. I knew it would all be gone when I woke up so what was the deal with stopping them now. As they calmed down, I felt the last stabbing pain go through my right eye socket before I blacked out.