Chapter Eighteen

Error's POV

It had been two days since the bunny had given us the news of Inky being in a coma. I hated this, this not knowing if he was going to be ok. I was sitting in a chair next to Inky, in his hospital room. I had been visiting him each day, sometimes twice a day. Ink was still in his old clothes except he wasn't wearing his arm-warmers, so his cuts were showing. I looked him up and down hoping to see him move, but he was as still as ever. I sighed, and messed around the strings I had summoned in my hands. There was a knock at the door, and another bunny monster walked through.

She waved at me nicely, "Hello there." Walking over to Ink and began to check him. This wasn't out of the ordinary, they'd come in to check on him a lot. I nodded my response to them. There was a silence before she made a somewhat confused sound.

"WhaT'S wrOnG?" I asked, nervously. She looked at me before smiling.

"Oh nothing." She said. I didn't want to push them, but at the same time I needed to know what was up with Ink. "ArE yOu sUrE?"

"Oh yes. It's just...hmm...your friend, just well...his Hp isn't seeming to go up any." This worried me, if his Hp didn't go up he wouldn't get any better.

"thAt's Bad, thOugh?" I said, getting up to have a closer look at Inky.

"Well, yes. But I'm sure your friend here will get better. We'll just have to wait for him to wake up." the monster said, kindly. Before leaving the room. I sighed. I looked Ink up and down.

He was extremely frail and weak and had tons of cracks in each of his bones. The crack on his head almost reached down to his right eye, I knew that when he did wake up he was definitely not going to be able to see for a while. His snapped arm had tons of bandages and continuously let out inky blood. The slash mark across his chest had left him with four broken ribs and was always bleeding. He was also hooked up to tons of machines. One of which I knew was stabilizing his Hp, even if he had no soul. That part had left the doctor monsters pretty unsure of how to help, eventually though they found a way. I looked at one of his hands, I bit my nonexistent lip and placed my hand on it. Slowly wrapping my hand around his to hold it, trying hard not to glitch. He didn't hold my hand back, which I was ok with, he was unconscious after all. I sat there in silence for a few minutes, just holding Ink's hand. I closed my eye sockets, hoping for some reaction out of Ink, but none came. I let out a sigh of defeat, as I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

I took it out and saw that my brother had texted me. I let go of Inky's hand and read the message.

Geno: hey, are you coming to the meeting or not?

Shit...I had forgotten about the meeting. Dream and Blue were hosting a meeting for each Sans (that was still alive) to talk about the current state of the Multiverse. I looked at Ink, not wanting to leave. I messaged Geno back...

Error: Am I late?

Geno: Nah, no one's started yet, but from the looks of it a lot of Sanses are here.

Error:...

Geno: you visiting Ink again?

Error: yeah

Geno: when are you gonna admit that you like him

Error: Shut it
Error: I'll be there in a minute.

I put my phone away and got out of the chair I sat in. Taking one last look at Ink I teleported away.

I arrived in one of the rooms of the Star's base, it was a large room and held a very long table. It was most likely their meeting room, because of all the chairs. I looked around and saw that tons of Sanses had arrived. Absurd!Sans (bill cypher sans), undersail!Sans, Underland! Sans, and Dancetale!Sans were playing a game of cards and Classic was asleep. A few other Sanses were around the room talking. I saw Quantum!Sans swiveling in a chair, bored out of his mind. I looked over again to see my brother, Geno, sitting in a chair watching everything with 'I don't give a shit' look. I go and sit down next to him.