Chapter Eleven

Warning lots of ships ahead.
Ships include Dustberry, Cream, and Errorink.
I have been waiting for this chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Dream's POV

I sat next to Ink and Blue at our small table, and looked at the time. Two o'clock in the morning. We had stand up late with everything that had been happening. We all were tired and worried. I heard Ink sigh, as he tried to stand. I immediately got up to help him, or make him sit back down.

"Dream, I'm fine." Ink said, standing on his own even if it was with a little help from his paintbrush. I stepped back, and looked at Blue, who had stood up with me.

"We should all get some sleep." I said, Blue nodded and walked out of the room. I watched as Ink started to walk out noticing that he was still limping. I walked up to him and start to help him walk. He didn't like it at first, telling me he was fine again but I didn't leave him alone. We walked out of the room and I noticed Blue was moving stuff out of Ink's way so he didn't have to take a cluttered route. Once Blue was done he went up to his room and slowly closed the door. I helped Ink into his room and walked to my own when Blue's hand grabbed my arm. He looked to see if Ink was listening before saying, "D-do you r-really t-think that he's o-ok?" He was on the verge of tears, and with out realizing it I was too. Ink was like family to us. I nodded, reassuring him and myself. Blue wiped his eye sockets and nodded back.

"O-ok. I j-just *sniff* h-he l-looked *sniff* the multive-" I cut him off, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"I-Ink's fine. And the multiverse is fine. Everything's fine." I say, I'm a terrible liar, but in the state he was in Blue bought it. He closed his door and I heard a sigh and a few more sniffle's before heading to my room. It was colored in yellow and golden everywhere, but had purple to ascent. I hopped onto my bed with the golden sheets. I stared at the ceiling, that Ink had painted to look like the leaves of a tree. I still had small pin-pricks of tears in my sockets, but I let out a small laugh, at the sight of the leaves. After a few moments I realized how tired I was and drifted of to sleep.

Blue's POV

As I had closed my door I immediately regretted it, I let out another cry. I'm supposed to be happy why am I so scared and worried. I heard a ping sound and grabbed my phone from my desk. It was a text from Dust. Heh...he always has perfect timing. I look at the message.

Dusty:how's it going

I didn't know what to say. Me and Dust had been going out for a while now, we had kept our relationship a secret from his gang. But Dream and Ink knew, they were the first people I had told, when I found out I liked him. Dream was really happy, and so was Ink I had been worried to tell them but since Dream liked Cross, I had some blackmail. Plus it's pretty obviously that Ink and Error like each other, though I don't think either of them have realized it yet. I mean whenever Error's name pops up Ink turns into a rainbow skittle.

Blueberry:i'm fine

I sent the message, and sat on my bed waiting for the response *ping*

Dusty:ok what's wrong? You didn't capitalize or punctuate your sentence.
Blueberry:i'm fine how are you
Dusty:stop lying, Blue. What happened?
There was a pause neither of us texted.
Dusty:something's wrong with Ink, isn't there.
Blueberry:how did you know
Dusty: huh...Error came by a couple minutes ago. Talked about the multiverse is going down. Made Nightmare give in to help him fix it.
Dusty: how's skittles holding up?
Dust knew that when a universe went down it hurt Ink, and if so many Au's went down it could really hurt him. Blue sighed not really knowing how to answer. Dust and I always had to be careful when it came to stuff like this, we were still on opposite teams after all, but if Nightmare's helping to fix this then...