Chapter Twenty-Three

Ink's POV (still in a coma)

Everything was black, I didn't like it. Everything was quiet, I didn't like it. Everything hurt, I didn't like it. Everything was blank, I...I..why? Why was it blank. Why can't it be some other colors. I felt my breathe quicken, I need to get out of here! I tried to run but I couldn't move. All I can feel is the pain in my legs, chest, arms, and head. Am I asleep? Maybe. I want to wake up, I don't like this at all. I was silent, the pain wasn't as bad if I tried to stay still. Voices started up again...

Oh, Ink wake up!

Yeah, come on idiot!You got a job to do!

Why did we pick him to do this again! I mean he barely does anything anymore.

Are you suggesting we chose a new protector.

Please no. Please don't leave... I...I don't care if you yell or scream. You..You can do whatever you want with me! Just please don't leave me, i thought to myself.

Pfft... this idiot.

You just signed your own demise boy.

Guys let's just leave him alone, he needs the sleep. I mean you guys have been working him way to hard lately, and get on to him way to much! Just...
Let's give him some time to rest!

Hmm...No.

Yeah, I mean leave him alone, he'll freak. Stay here he'll still go nuts. At least when we're here we can have fun with it!

I didn't care what the decided because I knew the last one was right. No matter what I'll be scared. No matter what I'll be in danger. I just hope I can wake up soon. Maybe...Maybe someone's near me. I can ask for help. I tried to move my hand, but I was met with a sudden sharp pain in my arm. I let out a scream, but I'm sure it only sounded like a whimper outside of my sleep. Then another painful stab, this time in my chest. I winced having no energy left to scream. Then more painful things arose, my skull felt terrible, as I felt cracks form. Please someone help!

Oh...would ya look at that...

Underkeep,it going down

Ehh...long as it's not one of the majors.

As long as it's not one of the majors?! Guys each universe is important. They all keep the balance.

Oh shut up! There is no such thing! It's creation and destruction there is no middle.

I felt some cloth touch my skull as the voices continued to fight. Was someone helping me. I felt pressure on my shoulders, as someone grabbed me. We're they helping? Or were they trying to hurt me? I could see..it was still....still.....so...blank. But something else was there to. It sounded like something, or someone..

"Ink...hear...us?" Someone said. I couldn't catch the full sentence only parts. "Ink! Check...universe..."

Why does everything have to hurt so much. I let out another whimper. Everything around me seemed to change, but I couldn't tell if it was for the better or for the worst. More cracks formed as I felt myself bleed.

"You're...be okay...Ink!" A new voice said, I felt pressure come to my skull, as a new cloth was pressed.

"Check...Hp...level....!" Another voice said, but I could only hear that before it went darker than before.

I tried to open my eyes but couldn't, everything was still so blank. Just let me flee. I hate this room, I keep coming to it. I didn't know how long it had been since the last time I had heard the voices, but I knew time had passed because now there was one I didn't recognize from before. It was glitchy, and softer, much less panicked.

"HeYa Inky." It said, everyone keeps calling me that, Ink. It must be my name. "dammiT ya lOok wOrse tHen lAst TiMe!" The voice had barely any anger, just worry in it. "UNderKeEp, nO doUbt." The voice sighed, and went quiet. And we the voice left, the others came back...

Well, would ya look at that. The destroyers here.

I still think this is all just his plan.

You never should have made that truce.

The voice grew louder and louder. Insulting every move I made or had made. Without thinking I started shaking, the voices only made my skull hurt more. The pain in my chest grew. If I had a choice, I would have curled up into a ball and cried, but I couldn't I just sat there and watched the blank world. My shaking grew, and I felt myself try to cry.

"InK.." the earliest voice said. Memories of the dream I had had flooded back. Blue and Dream talking about me, Error's thoughts of me, and...and Cross's knife. I cried even more remembering each word they had said. Each word was full of hate.

"InK, wHateVeR yOu'rE seEing oR hEariNg iT isn'T rEal." The glitched voice said.

Was it really not real? I didn't stop though. I kept shaking, crying everything hurt. I felt someone grab me by the shoulders, but I still couldn't move.

"YoU're OkaY, iNk."the voice said, as I something being handed to me. I tried to wrap my fingers around what was handed to me, and my fingers moved. I heard the voice take a sharp inhale and sighed. I finally stopped shaking and crying and somehow I went deeper into the blankness, falling asleep again.

Welp... I hope this made sense. Imma try and get the next chapter out soon, bye!