Chapter Sixteen

Please read this author's note
Hey so, I'm real sorry if these last few chapters haven't been as good or as long as others, but I just can't bring myself to do much of anything anymore. It takes a lot more energy and will power to do daily activities then it used to. All I want to do is sit down read, daydream and write, but I can barely bring myself to do that. Some times I just end up laying on the floor in a vegetative state for an hour or so. I'm sorry if these last chapters have been less interesting or shorter or even come out later than they should, it's just there is so much stuff going on, and it's been real hard to keep on top of everything. Anyway, sorry for being to depressing and complaining to much on with the story!

Ink's POV (bet cha didn't see that coming)

I was sitting in a dark room by myself and it scared me, I didn't like being alone. Sure the room wasn't white but there weren't any colors, and I was confused as to where I was. I couldn't remember what had happened, the last thing I remember was standing in front of the bad sanses with Dream and Blue. Did they do this? Am I in their base? Did I get caught? Oh no...if I got caught whose watching the universes! They could be falling! Nonononononono! NO!

I tried to scream. To yell. Ask for help. Anything. I called out to the creators with no response. I couldn't move my mouth and no sound was coming from my words. It only scared me more. I hugged myself, squeezing tightly, only to find that it hurt. It hurt a lot.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed, it was audible this time. I tried to call for help but nothing came. I shivered and began to cry. As tears streamed down my skull I started to finally hear something.

You're useless.

It was a creator. Why were they saying that. Of course the creators can be pushy, mean, aggressive, rude, abusive, but some where nice! And this one it was odd, it echoed in my skull replaying each type. Making me believe it more and more.

You should be forgotten.

You can barely protect anyone.

Please! I need help! I'm scared!
Good.

And then the voices started to fade away, leaving me alone again.

No...please... I don't care if you yell! I don't care what you do just please stay! I cried more and more until I was sobbing. Then the dark room started to fade to white. Nonono! Not there, please! I can't go there! But I was already in the white room by myself, no creators no one else just me. I fell to the floor crying, trying to hide the white from my eye sockets, but it's all I could see. I brought my scarf up to face and hind in it. Until I heard some foot steps.

"You just gonna stand there like a wimp." The voice said, it was a deep demonic voice, and I jumped. I stood up and was met with Nightmare. He smiled at me a sick twisted smile.

"You really are such a wimp.Wonder why my brother even hangs around you. Probably pity." He stated, and I shook at his words. Is it true? Do they all just pity me. Nightmare walked closer to me and stuck a tentacle through my arm. I screamed out in pain.

"Ahhhh!" I fell again, holding my arm.

"Huh. Thought you'd fight back, but when did something like you ever fight back." Nightmare said coldly before faded away, to nothingness.

I cried more as my arm bleed more and more, inky blood circling me. I was shaking when I felt someone behind me. I turned to see Blue and Dream staring down at me with cold dark eyes.

"He never listens." Dream said, coldly barely looking at me.

"That would be his downfall." Blue replied, staring directly at Dream having no attention towards me. I tried to ask for help, but couldn't my words wouldn't form.

"What was his point again?" Dream asked.

"To protect the universes." Blue said.

"Did a real good there." Dream said, sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"I hate him." Blue spat. Blue hates me.

"Really? Wow didn't think you were capable of feeling hate." Dream said, surprised.

"Ink is a special case. He is nothing more than a soulless wannabe." Blue said. Dream nodded. "He shouldn't exist." I was terrified. Do the really think of me this way. I hope not. Maybe this is just some elaborate prank.

"It isn't." I heard a new voice and Dream and Blue disappeared. I turned, I was unable to stand. In front of me was Error.

"You are nothing more than some draft of a person. Never will be. You are a soulless being with nothing left." I stared in shock, his glitches were gone, and he seemed so calm.

"You are the reason everyone has to worry. Every is scared, all because of you. You cause to much pain for everyone." He moved his hands towards his eyes and pulled strings down, causing some to wrap around me, making it impossible to move. I cried, everything hurt, and ached, and I was so tired. I had my eyes half shut, as I saw Error motion for some people to come out, and there I saw tons of people. Cross, Dust, Blue, Dream, Horror, Nightmare, Reaper, Geno, Killer, and many more Au's came out form the shadows of this...this...place. Cross cake forward the most, I was terrified, what where they going to do. Please. Please ..help..anyone..just help me. I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't know. I'm sorry! Cross summoned his giant knife, and I felt my eyes widen. No Cross please! Brother please! I'm sorry! I really am! I couldn't tell how much I how crying, and I couldn't tell how much I was bleeding. Because as soon as he slashed my chest I fell. And everything went black.

It's just a dream.

Wake up

Wake up and everything will be fine...

If this is a dream then why can't I wake up.

If anyone is confused this all really was just a dream, but it does explain why Ink got that slash mark on his chest, so there. I'm Just happy to write some! Art by me!Anyway next chapter...