Chapter 8

Blue's POV

I was worried about Ink, he had been staring off into space for a few minutes now and I could see Dream getting worried to. Was another Au going down? No, Dream would see that on the menu screen. Ink's stillness scared me, I had never seen my friend like this. What scared me the most was his eye's, they were grey dots something I'd never seen from him before. I wanted Ink to come back, to just be back to normal, I really didn't like this. I furrowed my brow, concerned for my friend. I slowly placed my hand on his shoulder, shaking him just a tad.

"Ink, are you okay?" I asked, I got no response. I shook a little more violently this time, nothing. I was scared more now than before, I grabbed at his shoulders beginning to shake him when I heared Dream quickly get up from his chair.

"Ah, Blue stop. You might hurt him." I let go at the thought of Ink getting hurt more. Dream now standing , sighed. I looked at him, his eyes were a dim yellow gold, most likely from all the negativity in the room with us both worried. I looked down at his gloved hands, they were shaking, just barely. I heard all of us take in deep breathes, before Ink stood up. It surprised Dream and I both, his legs were shaking and he still held onto the chair and his paintbrush. His eyes were almost shut, as if he was trying his best not to close them.

"Ink maybe you should sit down." Dream said, his arms out in a warning position. I looked between both of them, Ink looked surprised like he hadn't expected to stand up. After a second of standing he looked as if he wanted to sit back down.

"I...n-need...v-vials?" Ink said, quietly. It was more of a question then anything else.

"Vials?" I asked, mostly to myself. What did he mean by that? Dream looked to me to see if I understood, I didn't. I shrugged.

"Ink what are you talking about?" Dream asked. I looked Ink up and down noticing something was missing, he had always worn a sash across his chest full over collorful bottles he kept full. Was that what he was missing? I turned towards Dream.

"I think it's the bottles he always has on him." I say. Dream nodded at me with a smile on his face, I could tell he was glad to know something now.

"Thanks Blue." He said.

"Of course, the magnificent Sa -Blue is always here to help!" I had to stop myself from saying Sans sense were technically were all sanses. Dream smiled more at me as his golden eye light grew brighter, it made me happy. Dream grabbed Ink by the shoulder and made him sit back down before his legs gave out. "Okay, so now what? If Ink needs this stuff where is it? What is it?" Dream said. I really wanted just to ask Ink, but I knew that he wasn't really in a great place to be answering questions. I wonder if Ink had forgotten about this stuff and that's why he doesn't have it. Wait, forgotten. FORGOTTEN. An idea clicked in my head.

"Dream, when Ink doesn't want to forget stuff, he writes it on his scarf. He might have written something on it that can help." I say, excited. Dream seemed to brighten up at the idea. I immediately grabbed the dangling scarf, I wondered if Ink would mind. I waited a moment to see if Ink would react but he sat there silently. I didn't like it, I winced at the silence. And started to read through the messy notes and words and symbols and codes. I looked for the word vials, until I found something.

"Dream, I found something." I said, and Dream got up and walked over looking himself, "Vials-Anti-void." I read aloud.

"So this stuff is in the Anti-void? Why there? Ink hates the white space there? Why would he keep stuff there?" Dream said, confused.

"Wait, there's something under it, emergency vials bedroom drawer. There might be some there." I almost jump at the thought of getting Ink back to normal. "I'll go look for this stuff, while you stay here with Ink!" I say, I look back at Dream who seemed more worried than before, he kept looking between the scarf and Ink.