Chapter Twelve

Chapter art is drawn by me.
I finally finished drawing something.

No POV

Error traced his finger over the puppets frowning mouth. He had been thinking of his meeting with Ink. He thought back and tried to place a mental image of what Ink looked like. For some reason he wanted to know exactly what was wrong, and how he could help. He eventually had the image in his head of how Ink had looked. He remembered how tired and exhausted he looked along with him holding his stomach. He remember red how hard Ink had tried to stay awake, and fight off his exhaustion. Error sighed, using his strings to tie the newly made puppet back in the air.

"So is that a new one or..." A voice came from below him, making Error jump. Error used his strings to bring him down to the ground of the Anti-void.

"WhAt the HelL, DusT!" Error growled, before asking, "HoW lonG hAve you bEen thEre?"

"Long enough." Dust began, giving Error a smirk, "Nice Ink puppet."

Error growled at him, glaring, "wHat do YoU waNt?"

Dust let out a laugh, "Relax, bud. I only came to tell ya, that Nightmare and the others decided on a place." Error cocked an eyebrow, "aNd oNly yOu came?"

"Well, Horror was busy making a head dog, Cross has a hangover, and Killer and Nightmare were just plain out to lazy. Plus, I'm sick of there arguing." Dust said, opening a portal to the castle.

"TeLl aNyoNe aboUt wHat yOu sAw, aNd yOu'Re dEad!" Error said walking through the portal.

"You got it, bud." Dust said, before looking once more at the Ink puppet quietly laughing. He then walked through his portal and closed it.

Error was leaning against a wall in the living room of the castle. Nightmare was in front of him, Horror was in the kitchen, Cross was on the floor holding his head, and Killer was sitting on their couch on his phone. Dust walked through his portal, closing it behind him and sat down on the couch pulling out his own phone. Error looked at Nightmare with a questioning look, "weLl?"

"Underfell, Neutral run number 17, right after noon." Nightmare said, sternly. Error thought about it for a moment.

Hmm... Neutral run 17... deaths:Undyne, all ruin characters except Toriel, and Mettaton. I don't think any Fell Au's have collapsed, yet. It should be safe. Hmmm... Underfell, a hostile Au. If monster find us, fights will be waged. Error thought.

"MaKe iT a GenOcide tImeline." Error said.

"Why?" Nightmare asked curiously, as Error opened a portal back to the Anti-void.

"BeCauSe, i'D rAtHer noT have tO sAve YoU frOm mOnsTerS." Error said walking through his portal, leaving behind a very annoyed Nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note

So.. sorry this took so long. Imma try and get better at a regular posting schedule, but it'll most likely be on weekends. Next chapter, won't go along with this book, it'll be some stupid skit to lighten the mood, before this book delves into madness. Yes you heard me right, it's about to go down. So next chapter will be something funny, I've got an idea and am really happy with it so, I hope you'll enjoy it. Byeee!