A Few Things-

Ok so I just wanted to update stuff, and have a small chat about 5 things. So basically this is an A/N because I really wanted to say this stuff!

First off! I am really sorry for having such an odd schedule with updates! My life at some points gets a little to much for me to handle and I can't find it in my self to do the thing that makes me happy, writing! So I'm super sorry 'bout that, but I am working on fixing the problem-more on that later- so first off, sorry! That's 'bout it. Oh man, I say sorry a lot don't I? Welp, sorry 'bout that!

Second! So a lot is going on in the world right now. Lot's off stuff we can and can't handle ourselves. But I wanted to make it clear, that LGBTQ+ (I hope I did that right) has my support and so does the BLM work. I really think that everyone deserves a chance! Everyone! No matter who they are! Call me a Papyrus but I believe it. So I just felt like I needed to personally say that, for me to feel better.

Third! This is we're I fix my problem! Um...so I'm hoping to use a schedule of writing to help my posting and updating mess. So yeah...I'll try and keep with it, but hey I'm a mess and who knows what'll happen. So I apologize in advance if I don't update when this says I should, might be because of writer's block, something happened in my life, or anything else. Here's the schedule tho-

Monday-Crumbling Universes (aka book your on now)
Tuesday-Errink Oneshots (I need some request, so go over there to shoot 'em at me)
Wednesday-New Book idea (Coming Soon) (comment if you'd like to see an new book by me)
Thursday-Crumbling Universes (Yep again)
Friday-(Shino V.S the World-Childish War)
If I have time- My OC, Cypher's Book (this one isn't really my main point, I mostly be working on these others)

Forth! Yes I do have a new book idea! And I wanna know if you'd be interested, it would include all the same ships, but it would be a different multiverse! I'm still working out the details, but I'm thinking they'd all be kids, and they all left their families and have come together as friends. It would also include a new character, Gin!Sans. I wanna do some more research on him and Ink's relationship , but so far my head cannon is they were good friends. Anyway lemme know if you're interested please!

Fifth! So there will be a sequel to this book! Yay! I know that we are really close to the end of this book, and I have an idea for a sequel! I don't wanna spoil the ending of this book to much, so if ya really don't wanna risk it skip below to where the line is. Are they gone? Ok, now we can talk! So basically, the sequel will include tons of other multiverses! They'll be traveling to different multiverse and each section will have a somewhat different plot to it. The thing is I need to know which multiverses to use. Now I only know a few so if I don't list them I probably don't know them. Please comment next to the names which you'd wanna see them meet! Ok here's the multiverses-

Fallen Stars (I know it's not completely a different multiverse to some, but for the book's sake it will be)

Dreamswap

PJ's DAYCARE

Momma CQ

Empire verse (I only know I little so if ya have any info please tell me)

Template and Pale (it would probably be just them tho-)

If ya really wanna see another one, tell me I'm pretty open to suggestions!

—————————————————————————————————————————
No more spoils

Ok I think that was it! I know it was probably a lot, but I just felt like I needed to beget this out! Thanks so much for reading this book, and any of my other books! Anyway I'm off to go get some writing done! I'm going to start on the schedule as soon as possible, maybe tomorrow, I don't really know. Ok, bye!