Chapter Thirty-Three (The End)

Error's POV

I teleported us in front of the Star's base, I was hoping they'd be there not out looking for Ink. I was carrying Ink bridal style as he hugged me, he was so tired and sickly I wondered how he even managed to stay conscious. He had closed his eyes, just to exhausted to keep them open,  but promised to stay awake. I got to the door and looked at the white note taped to the dark brown wooden door.

Dear whoever is reading this!
Me and Dream are out right now! We have gone to try and find our missing friend, Ink. If you have seen him please tell us, we are worried and need to find him. He could be hurt and needs help. If you have a problem and that is why you have come to find us, we should be back later today, if you cannot wait, you have the chose to ask the Bad Sanses for help. A truce has been made and you will be safe, if it is necessary please find them.

I sighed, of course they weren't home. Ink mumbled something under his breathe, not even coherent words, just whimpers. He shivered in my arms, and tried to move, i knew what he was doing he was starting to have another panic attack.

"Hey. Hey. YoU'rE ok iNk. Calm dOwn. I'm rIgHt heRe." I whispered to him. He calmed down a little, and fell a little quieter. I teleported inside their base, you may call it rude but I don't care, I walked over and set Ink down on the couch. He turned over immediately calmed completely down. I sighed again. I examined his wounds, there were a lot... I bit my lip and checked his stats.

22o/999

Not the best but better then before. I walked into their kitchen and got some of the bandages and med supplies they had out. Grabbing a bowl of water as well. I went back into the living room and sat down next to him. He opened one of his eyes, I'm guessing the one he could see out of and nodded before closing it again. I started to bandages and  help some of his injuries, he wince every now and then from the pain of me pressing on them.

"SorRy, kiKi..." I whispered to him. It took my an hour to bandage all his wounds, when I was done I laid his head down on my lap, and checked his stats again.

280/999

I sighed, either i needed a real healer or he was gonna have to wait for them to heal on their own. I grabbed my phone, and called Sci.

"Um...hello?" Sci asked over the phone.

"I nEed youR helP..." I said.

"Error?" Sci asked.

"YeP. LoOk jusT gEt to tHe sTaR's bAse aS soOn aS possiBle."

"Why?"

"It's ink..."

"You found him!"

"Yes, sO get oVer hEre aNd hElp mE!" There was some rattling going on over the line, him grabbing things and such.

"Have you called Blue and Dream yet?"

"No, I hAven'T tOld anyOne, becAuSe I nEed your hElp heAlinG hIm!"

"Alright I'll be there in a second." I hung up.I looked down at Ink, one of his eyes open.

"I-is ever-ything ok?" He asked, quietly. I nodded.

"EvErytHing's FinE, sQuid." I heard a portal open and Sci walked through. He waved,

"Um..hi."

Ink lifted his head, enough to see him, put dropped back down soon afterwards. I let Sci examine him better then I had, and he healed to the best he could. By now Ink had fallen asleep. I wondered when the last time he slept was. Sci raised his HP up to about 420. After that he gave me some instructions of what to do next, when he woke up. I made a mental note to follow each one.