Chapter Twenty-Seven

Error's POV

After everyone left, it was just me and Inky so we decided to just watch UnderNovela together. It didn't last long though, Ink was to tired to pay attention to most things, and he was blind so he couldn't see anything. So I let him rest as long as he didn't fall asleep. I have to admit, he is kind of cute. I summoned some string and began to fiddle with them, while Ink rested. Most of his smaller scars and bruises had gone away but that still left the larger ones. I looked over to the side out of boredom and noticed Core was standing there. I flinched not realizing Core was right there. Core smiled and waved at me, at simply stared back at them, "whY are yoU jUst sTandIng tHere?" I asked.

"Technically, I'm not here at the moment. Just some of my body collected here." Core said. I never understand why Core talks like that, always correcting people.

"I mEan shoUldn'T yOu be wOrkIng on thAt rEset thIng?" I said rolling my eye lights.

"One of my friends is working on that." Core said, they paused for a moment looking at Ink, "Is he going to be ok?"

"yeah, I'll be fine Frisk." Ink said, sitting up. Core ran up to him and hugged him, taking a seat next to him. I smiled, it was kind of funny watching Ink hang out with a Frisk, I had never seen his Au or even heard of he had one. But seeing him with Core, was kind of funny. Core no longer had a Sans, and from my knowledge Ink didn't have a Frisk so this was kind of...nice for him...huh. I get up, as Ink looked in my direction his eyes not being able to focus on me. "HeYa cOre cAn yoU waTch oVer InK? I'm GonNa gO to uNdErsWap wIth the OthErs."

"Of course!" Core said. I made a portal to Underswap, and walked through. I landed in the middle of Snowdin Forest, so I began walking towards the town to meet up with Blue, Dust and Dream. There was a rustle behind me, as I turned I saw someone running out of the bushes.

"Oh, hello Error!" Dream said, waving at me.

"Wait iF yoUr heRe, wHere's DuSt anD bLueberry?" I asked him.

"Oh..um..probably in Snowdin Town. But...um...I don't know how to get there?" Dream said.

"YoU are literAlly pArT oF a gRoup meNt tO saVe theSe unIveRses, anD you stIll don't knoW how to tRavel thRougH them!" I said, annoyed. How did he even know where he was?

"It's not my fault we don't have a Snowdin in my Au!" Dream yelled.

"Just..follow me." I motioned for him to follow me as we began walking in the opposite direction he had come. We walked in silence till, Dream decided to break it.

"So..."Dream said, in the most condescending way possible. I looked at him to see him giving me the closest thing to what humans seem to call a Lenny face. He smirked, "ink..."

"What thE heLl arE yoU talKing aBout?" I said, walking faster.

"Oh come one! Me and Blue both know you like him! And honestly ship!" Dream said. I didn't understand half of the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"You nEed tO sTop hAngIng oUt wIth lUst Sans." I said, pushing a tree limb out of my way. Dream sighed, but he smile stayed. "Will you please just admit it?"

"N o" We exited the forest and came upon Snowdin Town. I pulled my hood up so no one would recognize me or think I was their Sans. Dream hide his face to, shielding it from the many inhabitants of the Au. We finally reached Blue's house, to see well what I expected. The door had burn marks from a Gaster blaster, the window was broken as was one of the columns holding up the awning. Dream ran up to the door and knocked on it, as I stayed behind him knowing Carrot wasn't gonna like seeing me. Luckily Blue answered the door.