Chapter four

Dream looked up into the Anti-void, the big white space surrounding him the only color for miles was the blue strings hanging from the ceiling. Dream sighed and began walking to find Error. He continued walking until he heard a glitched voice, "WhY ar3 yOu Here?" Error said, as he stared at Dream.
"I want to ask you something about Ink." Dream said, although he couldn't hold on to negative feelings for very long he tried to hold onto his anger of the situation.

"WhAt do You tHink I knoW aboUt him! YouR aLl juSt a bunCh of DisGuSting GliTches!" Error said, he grimaced and tried to hide the light yellow glow coming off of his cheekbones.

"What happened to those universes?" Dream said, trying to use the last bit of anger he had left before it replaced itself with a positive feeling. Dream stared directly at Error noticing his eyebrow,(well at least where an eyebrow should be) raise as he asked him.

"You'Re askIng tHe wroNg perSon, I haveN't destRoyEd an Au sInce OutErTale." Error said, before heading back up into his strings. He sat down and began to silently knit a new puppet. Dream looked up at Error, who had either forgotten he was there or didn't care.

"OuterTale?" Dream asked himself, thinking back to the collapsing Aus. Outertale wasn't collapsing. It was- "what about Floweytale, Undertone, StoryShift, Dancetale?"

"WaSn't me." Error paused, looking down at Dream laughing to himself, "aLl those aUs collApsEd anD you'rE hEre, wherE's iNk fightIng nIghtmare." Error finished. Dream glared at him, before saying, "So you know nothing. You didn't destroy those Aus"

"LoOk, all I kNow is abouT Out3rTal3." Error said, Dream could tell he was getting annoyed by his voice, but he continued anyway.

"What happened in Outertale?" Dream asked, Error looked at him before going back to the puppet in his hands.

"SoMething gLitcHed, I deStroYed the UniVerSe beforE it deStroyed itself" Error said. Dream thought for a moment about what Error said, and decided to leave Error be. He opened up a short cut back to the doodlesphere, "Thanks Error!" Dream said jumping through. Error sighed as he left, squeezing the unfinished puppet in his hands. A few moments passed and Error had fully finished the puppet, he looked around the anti-void no one was there. It was odd. Although he liked being alone, the fact that multiple Aus had been destroyed and he hadn't seen a single sign of Ink himself. Error thought back to the last time he had seen ink back in Outertale days before. Error opened up his menu of the Aus and scrolled through them noticing around ten to sixteen had been currupted and ultimately deleted. Error clicked on one, StoryShift a portal opened next to him And he went through. Instead of the usually Snowdin and house that had belonged to Asriel and Chara there was plain empty space. A continuation of the Anti void. Error walked through where Waterfall should have been and found nothing, but the blank space. Error brought back his menu and clicked onto Littletale, and walked through the portal, nothing. He walked through it all he found was the anti void. Except- as he continued, walking he found a large bright light, that resembled the save and load button, every Au had. Lines came out from the orb as the touched the nonexistent wall of the Au. Error walked back into his part of the anti-void and looked through his puppets sure enough, Littletale, Floweytale, Dancetale, Undertone, StoryShift, Outertale and a few more had dusted.