Chapter Six

Funny memes brought to you by Epic!Sans

Dreams POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(if my format changes, I'm sorry it's just I wrote the first chapters in one day and am now going back and finishing it up. Again I'm sorry)
I was sitting in a chair as Blue stood behind me as we looking through all the remaining AUs. Blue was talking, asking me questions when Ink's voice filled the room. I turned in my chair to look at him as Blue did the same. Ink was leaning on his paintbrush, trying his best to hold himself up. I noticed how tired he looked, he was also paler than usual, odd I know for a skeleton. His voice wasn't the usual happy and nice tone, it was quiet, raspy, and at some points seemed to have no motivation. His legs were shaking and I could tell he was having a hard time standing, I was about to go help him when Blue got there before me. What did I expect he was much more hyper than I ever was? Blue placed his arm underneath ink's holding him steady as he walked him to the nearest place to sit, which was next I me. At first, Ink tried to push Blue away, to try and stand on his own but Blue looked at him and Ink gave in. Ink sighed when he sat down next to me closing his eyesockets and breathing in heavily. He was still shaking and I could tell he was still in a lot of pain from all the Au's.
"H-how many-y?" he asked again. I looked him up and down, I didn't know if I should tell him, I knew if I told him he'd most likely try and to fix each of them, and I knew I couldn't let that happen. Blue stood behind Ink one gloved hand on his chair the other on mine. I looked at him, and Blue gave me a slight nod.

"The six that had already been destroyed along with maybe four more" I said looking at Ink who stared at the table. Instead of the heavy breathing from before it was shaking and small. "Ink, do you remember what took these Au's?" I ask, quietly and calmly. Ink looked up from the table at me, his pupils were odd. One was a green upside down question mark while the other was a grey dot. I had never remember Ink's eyes turn like that. Ink looked down at his scarf pulling it up to where he could read it. Me and Blue both knew Ink had a terrible memory so he wrote down things on his scarf to remember better. He dropped his scarf as it dangled a little bit not fully hitting the ground.
"T-there w-was n-n-nothing left. Nothing. J-just white. And that glowing o-orb." Ink said shakily.
"Ok, glowing orb. We can work off of that." I said, looking at each Au's until my eyes land on Dreamtale. I wonder how my brother is? I was starting to go into the train of thought on how I could've helped my brother more when Blue snapped me out of it.

"Ink maybe you should go rest." Blue said in a worried tone, he had been looking at Ink for while now.

"I'm fine, Blue." Ink said calmly. The shaking gone that's good. I look up and notice why Blue was watching Ink. Ink's eyes had gone completely grey. He didn't look in pain, in fact he didn't look like anything at all. It somewhat reminded me of Classic Frisk, how they could change their face to be completely neutral. "Ink are you alright?" I ask, he didn't look at me and I was starting to get a little nervous, was this a side-effect of all the Au's dying.
"Yes." He said, monotonous.
"Ink, you don't look, like normal you." Blue said more worry streaking his words, a look of concern on his face. It scared me. What's wrong with Ink?

Ink's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
I had woken up with a start, my head was banging. Everything hurt. I couldn't remember what had happened. I looked around paint was splattered on the floor, glass shards poking up from the ground. I place my hands on the ground to keep me steady, I was dizzy, really dizzy. I couldn't think straight, I got onto my knees or tried to, once there I place a hand on the floor in front of me while the other went up to my skull, it was clashing with the thoughts, of millions of creators. They had been so quiet, letting me work on my own but these things had woken them up. They yelled for me to go fix the Au's, but I didn't even know where to start. I slouched everything hurt. It took me a few minutes to compose myself. That's when I heard Blue. I couldn't make out what he said it sounded muffled, due to all the screaming. I wanted to call out, to ask for help but my mouth felt dry (how do skeletons have mouths I don't know) and I couldn't compose words. I needed to get up, I looked around for Broomie, they could help he stand. I saw that they were near the door a few inches from me. I moved my hand from my head to the closest thing in the room, my bed. I pulled myself up shaking at the knees. Still weak I reached from Broomie grabbing them and using the as a crutch I started walking towards the door. I walked down the steps, I could hear people talking in the kitchen, maybe that's where Blue was. I kept walking the voices in the kitchen grew louder and the screaming my head grew quieter. Until I heard their conversation completely.