Chapter Thirty

Error's POV

I sat there as Ink slept, not wanting to sleep, in case he had another nightmare. I only allowed myself to rest a little, not fully giving in the sleep. It was getting closer to morning I guess, hard to time in this part of the omega Timeline (that's where the Star' Base is). I had my eyes closed, and my simply enjoying the silence when I started to here shuffling under me. I opened one of my eyes to see Ink, moving a little as he woke himself up. I pulled the blanket over him a little more, in case he wanted to sleep more, I wouldn't blame him. He was exhausted yesterday, mainly just from getting out of his coma. He opened his eyes, well one of his eyes, the other had been bandaged from last night. He stared up at the ceiling, he probably still couldn't see, so he simply sat there.

"Error?" Ink whispered, his one good eye trying to find me. I place my hand on his shoulder, not really caring about my phobia when it came to him.

"RigHt hEre, Kiki." I said, and helped him up. I got up off of his bed, and walked into his bathroom, grabbing some new bandages and a rag. I came back into his room, finding him sitting up at the edge of his bed. I sat next to him and carefully unwrapped his head, revealing his bloody eye that had cracks spreading out from it. I placed the warm, wet rag against his eye, wiping off the blood and rewrapped it in new bandages. "StiLl nOt goNna teLl me WhAt hAPpeNd?" I asked him, and he shook his head. I sighed, and helped him stand up. I led him through the door and out to the hallway, where he reached out for the railing of the landing above the first floor. He grabbed hold of it, and I slowly let go of him, making sure he could stand on his own. I walked beside him, as he began to descend the stairs. He would stumble, not knowing where each step was, or would trip on his own feet, but he made it down the steps without any injuries. Well any more injuries. I led him to the couch her he sat down, I stood next to him, not really knowing what to do next. How exactly do you take care of someone in this situation? I mean he's blind, and can barely walk or do anything on his own, how do I even help that? I scratch the back of my skull in thought, when to new skeletons appeared.

"Ink!" Blue yelled, jumping to hug Ink on the couch. Ink was surprised by the sudden noise and movement, and jumped. When he realized it was only Blue, he laughed a little. Dream ran out of the kitchen next and lightly hugged Ink, less forceful then Blue, but just as happy.

"Haha...Hi guys?" Ink said, a little confused as to why they all of a sudden had become so clingy.

"Are you okay?" Dream let go of Ink, and looked him in the eye. Ink tilted his head, in confusion, "what do you mean? I'm fine."

Dream gave him a look of pity, before turning to me in a questioning manor. I shrugged my shoulders, as Dream turned back to Ink. Blue let go of Ink and gasped at his bandaged eye.

"Oh stars! Ink what happened to your eye?!" Blue asked, shocked. Dream noticed and gasped covering his mouth.

"Oh..." Ink smiled, as if he had forgotten about his eye, he raised one of his hands and traced the bandages, "I don't really know, I kind of woke up with it like this."

"Ink? Are you sure you don't know what happened?" Dream asked, keeping his eyes on his bandaged eye.

"Of course! Why would anything have happened?" Ink said. Blue frowned, and looked at me. Dream stopped himself from answering. Ink cocked his head, still waiting for an answering.

"Sorry, nothing would've happened." Dream said, shaking his head. Blue got off of the couch placing his hands on his hips.

"Ink! Are you hungry! I can make you some breakfast tacos!" Blue said happily. Ink smiled in response, "Sure, Blue."