Chapter 7

Error's POV

That orb is the reason all this is happening. I thought about how the glitch could have gotten into Outertale and all the others. I had no clue about how the glitch worked or even was created. I opened a portal to Outertale, or what used to be Outertale, it was now just another part of the anti-void. Nothing had changed, still the piles of dust, strands of code, and that fucking orb. I walked over to it, I was annoyed. Not only was it doing my job, but it was bad at it.
Please, at least whatever this is, it'll actually do it's job.
The voice was filled with anger, I knew who's it was. Voices inside our head was something me and Ink had in common, something we had talked about in Outertale together. Ink's voices were filled with all the creators, all the idiots that wanted to make new things, while mine wanted nothing to do with them. Mine hated the Au's much more then I ever had. I sighed, the voices never liked me making the truce with Ink, but we had to do it to keep the balance of the multiverse, something I had expected the voices to know of. Like Ink, the voices had left me alone for a while but now they were back, Yay.
It's destroying universe, you should be happy.
At least know it won't be such a mess
Ugh, I hope it goes to Underlust next.
Agreed
Why are you even trying to stop it.
The last one caught me off guard, I tensed at the words. Why I was doing this was somewhat of a mystery to me and the moment. I had been telling myself it was to keep the multiverse in check, but each day I thought more and more about the squid. How I hadn't seen him since Outertale. I had hated that I was thinking about him so much, but after the Outertale Incident, when he was so weak I couldn't stop. I had wondered it that was the reason why I hadn't seen him. I wondered if he was ok. I wondered, and wondered.
Wait, do you have a crush on Inky.
I jumped at the voice, "WhAt!" I yelled into the anti-void. I could feel myself almost crashing, as the voices started to talk more and more, louder and louder.
OooOOooooOoo
Wow
That idiot really
I tuned out the voices, almost completely and started walking off trying to get away from them. I needed to find out who started these glitches before I could stop them. I knew where to start, although I wasn't exactly happy about it. I growled at the thought of it, opening up a portal, and walking through.

I walked into Nightmare's castle to Killer throwing knives at Horror who in turn threw a few axes at him. I easily dodged the knives and axes, ducking under them. I stepped over a black body bag that was next to Horror. I saw Dust who was arguing to someone who didn't even seem to be there. He cursed at me, screaming each word, although no one really seemed to care. A few steps away was a drunk Cross who was also talking to no one, although his words where slurred and I could tell he was trying to mute all the yelling and noises coming from the others. After a few moments the Killer and Horror spotted me and stopped their attacking on each other, Killer then readied a knife to throw at my head. I let the knife come close to the back of my head before grabbing it with my strings, and dropped it to the floor. The sound of the knife clattering to the floor got their attention. Cross looked up in his drunken state, and Dust stop yelling, and they all looked at me. I could tell they were surprised to see me, I hadn't come in months spending most of my time in the Anti-void. I looked back glaring at Killer and Horror, who put their weapons down. I took a moment to look at each of them, they all looked worse for ware, the Star sanses aphid obviously beaten the up once again. I cocked a smug smile at this. They out-numbered the Star sanses yet still couldn't help but get beaten up by them.
"WhErE's NightMaRe?" I asked them, they could tell I was angry and pointed to a door I knew led to his 'office' . I walked up the stairs and without knocking into his 'office' all while the others stared at me. When I walked in, I saw nightmare sitting in a chair next to a desk, he wasn't doing anything. He obviously just wanted to get away from the noise of the others. He smiled at me when I walked in, although it was more of a smirk. I walked over and place my hands on the desk, "MeEting NoW." I said, sternly. Nightmare didn't say anything for a moment, as he looked me up and down, I did the same to him. I could tell he and the others had gotten beaten up by the Star sanses, but know I knew exactly who, goopy octopus didn't have his tentacles out like he usually did. And in some places you could actually see the person he used to be, with the violet clothes and pale face. They had most likely been terrorizing some Au and Dream had popped up and stopped them.