Chapter Twenty-Eight

This going on for a while now isn't it. Don't worry the end is near.

Dream's POV
I teleported back to Nighty's castle, I knew that Ink was still there most likely and wanted to make sure he was ok. I mean he's my one of best friends, I checked my surroundings knowing how much Error was probably mad at me made me nervous. But hey, a ship is a ship and heck I ship them! I let out a sigh of relief seeing as Error wasn't near me...yet. I'm so dead when he finds me.

"Uhh...Dream?" A voice said from behind me. It was echoey but I could tell the person was near me. I turned and spotted Core on the couch with Ink. Ink was staring in my direction, he seemed a little startled but was ok. Core was most likely who had said something, as they looked pretty concerned as to why I was so exasperated.

"Hey." I said, waving. Ink waved back, smiling. Cross walked into the room, eating a chocolate bar, he saw me and stopped.

"Heya Dream. When'd you get back?" He seemed nervous for some reason, I wonder why? Core looked between us, their eyebrow raised questioningly.

"Just a second ago!" I said, happily. I smiled, even Ink was looking between us and he can't even see. Wait, I just realized Core is hugging Ink, huh? I didn't know Core was close to Ink, "Core why are you hugging Ink?"

Core looked down, as if they just realized they were hugging him. Ink looked at Core and smiled. Core let go, quickly and placed their hands in their lap. "S-sorry, d-dad..." wait did I hear that right?

"It's ok, kiddo." Ink said. I looked at Cross who had the same reaction as me, utter confusion. I was about to ask when Core lifted their face violently, and looked straight at me. "Um...Dream I'd move if I were you." Now I'm even more confused.

"Wha-" I was suddenly knocked to the ground. I landed on my back, and looked up to see a blue blob onto top of me. "Ow..." I started to push the person off of me, realizing that it was Blueberry.

"Sorry, Dream! I tripped on Dust's portal." Blue said. I heard someone start to snicker and looked over to see Nightmare and Killer had also walked in, and were laughing to themselves.

"Uh, what happened?" Ink asked, confused by all the noises. Core whispered something to him and he started to snicker to. I would have glared at him but two reasons stopped me, 1). He can't see, so it would accomplish nothing. 2). It was nice to hear him laugh again, I haven't heard him laugh in a while. I smiled at Ink's positive emotions.

"Wait. If Blue tripped on Dust's portal where is Dust?" Cross asked, when another portal opened on the ceiling and dropped Dust on top of Blue who was still on top of me. "Ow..." I said again.

"Whoops..." Dust said, getting off of Blueberry. Cross joined Killer and Nightmare in laughing, as Error walked through a portal of his own. He looked at the scene and smirked. At least he won't get mad at me later. I heard Ink laugh a little harder as Core told him what had happened. Blue got off of me, and we both stood up. However Ink laughs now seemed different. I looked at him, I wasn't the only one who had noticed, almost everyone was looking at him. Error walked over to Ink as his laughs turned into coughs. He coughed, grasping at his stomach and his eyes widened. Error grabbed hold of him trying to calm him down.

"InK caLm dOwn. JuSt tRy to bRreathe!" Error said. Core was back to hugging Ink now and Cross was also trying to get Ink to calm down. But he just couldn't seem to stop, his breathing was stopping and he was gasping for breathe.

"H-he..l-p" Ink gasped, he held onto his throat.

Error's POV

I was panicking now, Ink was couching and gasping for breathe. Dammit, why'd did they have to be so stupid. I honestly don't even know how to help Ink, the best I can do is just try to calm him down...right?