Chapter Fifteen

Error's POV
I looked over to the clock it was about two, and I sighed. Nightmare, Killer and Dust where in the star's kitchen with Horror, while I stayed with Cross, Dream and Blue watching over Ink. He was still unconscious and was bleeding a lot. Dream had to continuously rewrap new bandages on his arms and head. Cross was sitting on the end table tapping his foot, while Blue sat on the floor his head on the couch watching Ink. I was getting worried quickly, I didn't know why I was so worried about the squid, I just couldn't help but think about him. I let out another glitched sigh. We had been waiting for him to wake up for an hour already, but his only movements were when he'd flinch from someone touching his wounds.
"HaVe yOu triEd ChEcKing his Stats?" I asked Dream. He immediately held out his hand summoning Ink's nonexistent soul. Dream's eyes widened and looked at Ink then me. His eyes lowered in defeat as he looked at Cross and Blue, "85 out of 999."

No...how is it so low? Why is it this low?

I summoned an Au log to check them and I felt my eyes widen at the sight. Cross must have noticed because he then asked me, "Error, what's wrong?" I looked over at them.

"EvEry sinGle FeLl unIverSe is Gone." I stated.

"How is that possible!" Blue yelled.

"Fell universes make up almost half of the multiverse!" Dream yelled, as the other came from the kitchen to see what all the commotion was.

"Why the hell are you guys yelling!" Nightmare yelled, glaring at us.

"All the Fell universes are gone." Cross said, in shock. The others stood for a moment none of us knew what to do next. Around a third of the multiverse was gone. We didn't do anything till all of a sudden Ink let of a pained groan. Everyone turned to the creator, who seemed fine until, "INK!" Dream yelled, grabbing a rag and more bandages, I then saw it. There was a giant slash across his chest. It was bleeding a lot, and ink was spilling everywhere. The slash was like a regular sans death mark, but Ink wasn't dusting...yet.
Oh shipInk!
I got a little closer to him to get a better look, everyone else was now just as panicked as Dream. Dream tried to put pressure on his newly formed wound, to stop it from bleeding, only for the ink to bleed through the rag.

"Where the heck did that come from!" Nightmare said, watching his brother frantically try and help ink.

"How did he get that slash mark, if he was just sitting here?" Dust asked as He comforted the now crying Blue.

"I dOn't KnOw!" I screamed, making a new rag out of strings form Dream to use. "CrOss, cheCk hIs sTats!" Cross did as I said and repeated what he saw,

"Ummm...Hp is.." he stopped.

"Cross?" Dream said, quietly.

"Hp is...60 out of 999. And going down. Ink sans extremely weak." He finished repeating as his voice cracked a little. We went silent for a second but it was followed by mass chaos.

"How the hell is this happening?"
"Blue, your the best at healing here, I need your help!"
"..ok.."
"Is he gonna die?"
"If he does can I eat him?"
"No, you dimwit!"
"Won't we be dead of he dies?"
"Maybe."
"Blue? Anything?
"Healing magic doesn't work as well on soulless monsters!"
"Ink's soulless!
"Sense when?"
"He's alwAys beEn IdioTs! dReam usE thIs!"
"He has!"
"How?"
"OK EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" Dream yelled, shocking everyone except Blue who was still trying to heal Ink to his best ability.

When did Dream ever shout like that.

"We have no clue how this happening and constant rambling won't help! You guys are in our base so you listen to us, that's the rules! Got it! Good! Horror, Killer, Dust go into our kitchen and get more bandages! Night follow them and make sure they don't do anything stupid! Cross go get Reaper, he's gonna want to know what happened! Go!" Dream yelled, shocked by his sudden change in attitude, everyone followed his orders even his brother looked scared. Cross left through a portal, and the murder trio and night went into the kitchen. Dream sighed and melt back down next to the unconscious Ink.

"I-It's o-ok Dream." Blue stuttered, as he messed around hpwuth his magic trying to stabilize Ink.

"SiNce wHen did yOu yeLl and You sTuttEr." I said, as Dream and Blue jumped by my words, they must have forgotten I was here.
"Oh sorry, Error. Forgot you were here." Dream said, uses the makeshift cloth I gave him to soak up blood on Ink's chest.

"ThaT doEsnt anSwer my quEstion." I said.

"That's because we aren't going to." Blue said.

Wow

The four other came back in the room with more bandages. Dream took them immediately starting to wrap up Ink's chest, tightly. He finished and sighed, leaning back on the chair he sat in. Blue stopped his magic and looked at us, "I could only get him up a few points." I nodded, and Dust hugged him. We sat in silence for a few minutes, I looked at the clock, 2:45.huh.. Dream got up, and walked over to Ink inspected each of his wounds again.

"We need to take him to UnderHospital. It the only place that can get him back to good Hp." Dream said, Blue jumped and had a very worried look. Why was he so worried? It was a good option they could get Ink back to health and wake up!

"But...he'll...Dream..." Blue couldn't get out a sentence as so many thoughts went through his mind.

"I know. But we don't have a choice!" Dream said, lightly facepalming himself.

"What's wrong with taking him to UnderHospital?" Killer asked. Dream raised his 'eyebrow' and Blue cocked his head.

"Ink has Kenophobia." Dream said plainly.

"And?" Horror said.

"Have you ever been to a hospital?" Dream asked, as it clicked in my brain.

"No." Horror said, figures. Dream let out a sigh, and opened up a portal to the UnderHospital.

Ok, so the UnderHospital isn't an Au, it's where Monster with out Au's or visiting other Au's go if they need help. So we'll get to see that next time! Just wanted to clarify that. Chapter art by me this time! Yay!