Chapter Fourteen

Quick note, when Ink bleeds he bleeds ink. So if you get confused Ink's blood is ink.

Error's POV
I was with the bad sanses in underfell, like I had said we were in a genocide run. There wasn't anyone around to see us except for the monster kid who was being chased by Horror right now. Everyone else was either dead, or had evacuated. Snowdin was a ghost town, and I have to to admit I enjoyed it. No loud noises coming from Grillby's or the Sans's house. I was sitting on a barrel next to the Grillby's, playing with my strings, while the other bad guys messed around in the Au.

"So you just gonna sit there?" Dust said, hands in his jacket pockets. I looked at him in the eye socket before answering, "yEs." I might have allowed them to mess the Au up to grab the attention of the Star Sanses, but I wasn't gonna go back on my truce with Ink. I went back to my strings and Dust sat down on the ground next to me. What the hell does he what?
"WhAt do Ya wAnt, DusT?" I asked him, tucking away the strings annoyed.

"I wanna know if ya like Inky?" He said, his voice was confident. I swear if he hadn't already killed everyone in his Au, I was gonna delete that world. I growled, but for some reason I felt my face heat up. "Imma take that as a yes." He said, I snarled. I didn't really know how to reply, I mean I didn't really know the answer. I sighed, as Dust watched Nightmare destroy a few houses. Horror was still chasing Monster Kid trying to kill him, Killer was helping him. If that kid makes it out of this alive, he's really gonna need therapy. And Cross had his giant knife out and was decoding a home, leaving it in ashes. After a little while I saw there figures come out from the woods. A yellow ball, a hyper Blueberry, and a Squid. I looked as they came up, Dream had his bow out and was ready to fight, as Blueberry grabbed summoned two bones holding them in his hands. Both of them were in front of Ink, which was new. Usually Ink was in front, leading them, why was he behind them, I wondered. It almost looked like Dream and Blue were trying to protect him, that's new. I looked at Ink, when I had last seen him, he was exhausted, and looked sick. Now ...

He looked even worse.
He was using his brush to hold him up, and had to use his other arm to hold up his first arm. He was paler than a regular skeleton should be, and had dark circles under his eye sockets. But the most important thing I noticed was that he was pissed.

Not just pissed at Night's gang.

He was staring straight at me.

Then I realized it. I, the former destroyer of worlds, was with Night's gang who had been killing this world. Great. Welp...this truce didn't last long.

"Nightmare! Stop this instant!" Ink yelled, his voice didn't carry through the air very well, and seemed to be just a regular quiet tone. He brought up his brush in a threatening way, only to trip and almost fall. I heard Killer and Horror laugh, and I turned to glare at them. I looked back to see Blue helping Ink up a little, while Dream begged him to do something. Ink shook his head violently and stood on his own staring us down. Dream and Blue went back to there position in front of Ink, Blue seemed like he was ready to go on the defense trying to protect Ink. I got up from the barrel I was sitting on and walked to the front of the gang. Dream glared at me, and I could see Blue give a confused and disappointed look. Wow, disappointment from Blueberry. I must have really messed up this time. Oh whatever, they don't know the full story.

"Relax. We oNly  wAnTed to Get yOu gUys heRe tO tAlk." I saw the Star Sanses lower they're guard a little, but they were still up for a fight. I looked back at the gang to see most of them glaring at the Stars ready to kill them, "Not fIgHt."
The gang lowered there weapons, and sighed. "We All KnOw thE shit tHat's gOinG oN nOw so uNtiL we gEt tHis soLveD. TheSe iDoItS havE aGreEd, tO stOp dEstroyIng and maKinG tO much NeGativIty." I stated. The Stars stopped, Blue's bones disappeared and Dream looked shocked. Ink, well, I could see he had a pained smile on his face, which for some reason made me smile.