Chapter five

Blue said goodbye to Papyrus and chart before heading back to the star sans base. He wondered if Dream was still up or not. He walked into the base to find quiet, blue looked around not enjoying how quiet it was. He walked into the kitchen, looking for a sign of Dream or Ink, but he found almost nothing. He was about to walk out of the kitchen when he noticed a note on one of the cupboards he picked it up and began to read it. He could immediately tell it was Dreams handwriting and knew it was imported since it seemed rushed.

Dear Blue,
I gotta go check something.
Somethings wrong really wrong.
I don't know much right now.
I'll tell you more later.
Dream

Concerned, Blue went up to the second floor and knocked on Ink's door. Ink hadn't come out in what felt like days and Blue didn't want to bother him, but this seemed important.
" Uh. Ink are you in there?" there was no answer but Blue continued anyway. "Dream seemed like he left in a hurry do you know why?" Blue asked rubbing the back of his skull. Maybe Ink is in the doodle sphere. Blue thought when the front door opened.

"Dream?" Blue asked from the upstairs hallway.

"Yeah?" dream answered he was worried. Blue ran down the stairs and asked him what he meant in his letter.

"I still don't know." Dream said, he looked up and Ink's door, "has he come out?"
"Um. Not that I know of." Blue said. "Why?"

"Tons of Aus collapsed all at once." Dream said not taking his eyesockets of Inks door, as Blues began to be more concerned.

"How is that even possible?" Blue asked.

"That's what I don't understand, few monsters can destroy as like that but Error doesn't know anything about it and I've been stopping Nightmare and his gang all day."

"So what do we do now?"

"I think we need to wait for Ink to wake up, he feel unconscious when all the Aus went down." Dream said, walking into the kitchen where he sat down at a small table and began checking Aus with Blue

"How many even went down?" Blue asked, for once he actually had a frown on his face.

"Dancetale, storyshift, Outertale, and lots more."

"How many exactly?" but this time the question didn't come from blue it came from Ink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error looked at each pile of dust, this was starting to get on his nerves. Months beforehand Ink and he had created a truce, the two would only create and destroy Aus or people if necessary. Although the two still fought, the fights had turned more into small arguments based in Outertale, when Ink was annoying Error to much. He still viewed almost all the Aus and glitches, but changing views overnight was never an option. He didn't enjoy watching the Aus get destroyed by something or someone else besides him. They didn't know what they were doing. Strands of code could get left behind, characters might end up not being erased at all. And if not careful these things could lead to the balance of creation and destruction being swayed in one direction. Error thought back to what started it in Outertale, the save point like orb.