Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! And anything else you celebrate! I wanted to include a Halloween special, because this is my favorite holiday! So probably won't be scary, cause well I'm pretty bad at making stuff scary, but hey this should be fun! Anyway enjoy, new update should come soon! This story happens in a Au, where they are all kids around the ages of ten and eleven. Got it? Great! Here we go..

No POV

In a small neighborhood, outside a barren forest, seven boys sat preparing for the nights activities. One of the boys, dressed in a yellow tunic-like shirt and yellow witches hat, stood ink front of the others pacing as he recited a list of places to head to from his mind. His friends sat some listening closely while others simple dozed off. One of the boys who were actually interested in what the boy had to say was wearing a costume that made him look like a candy bar. The other boy, who was smiling at the yellow one, was dressed in white and black, to make him look like a ghost.

"And then we'll hit the back round, they don't get a lot of people back there so we can get more candy, since it'll be later." The yellow boy said, smiling at his friends.

"Awesome plan, Dream!" The candy bar said, as the boy named Dream smiled, proudly.

"Oh, come on! You're to supportive, we do this every year, no difference." Said a boy dressed in a black tunic, and white undershirt making him look as if he had come from a revolution to go trick or treating. Dream frowned at the boy, who simple rolled his eyes.

"Brother, be nice." Dream said, to the boy.

"Yeah, Nightmare be nice" A boy wearing a blue jacket with its hood up said, smirking at the other.

"Dust!" The candy bar yelled, hugging Dust making sure to not trip on Nightmare.

"Heya,Blue." Dust said, returning the hug with one hand. The two let go of each other, as Blue frowned.

"Dust, where's your costume?! You can't go trick or treating without one!" Blue said, not wanting one of his best friends to miss out on the holiday. Dust smiled pulling something out of his pocket.

"What do you mean?" Dust asked, placing bunny ears on his head, "I'm a Dust Bunny." This only made Blue frown more, as the other boys sighed at the terrible pun.

"How long did you plan that one?" A new boy asked, this one wearing a blue and black hoodie with cat ears attached. He looked at Dust with disappointment, as he continued to eat his chocolate bar he had stolen already from his own house.

"Two whole months." Dust said, not blinking.

"Oh, well is that everyone then?" Dream started again, "Error." He pointed at the boy in the cat hoodie, "Me and Nightmare. Blue and Dust." He pointed at each of them while saying their names, "Killer." He pointed to the boy behind Nightmare in a vampire costume, "and Cross." He pointed at the boy dressed as a ghost. "Yep that's everyone!" They smiled as they stood up beginning to head on their adventure. The walked down the road, Blue and Dream staying towards the side, while the others walked in the middle blocking people wanting to pass. One of the cars behind them honked their horn, only for Cross to pull out an air horn and blow it at the car, earning snickers from a few of his friends (I bet you know which ones).

"Ok first house!" Dream yelled, staring up at the 'scary' house, which wasn't that scary at all. It was actually quite nice, it's only decorations were a few cartoonish ghost out in the front lawn. Blue ran up and rang the door bell, as his friends caught up, "Trick or Treat!" They yelled.

"Oh well, how sweet!" The old lady at the door said, handing each a handful of candy. The friends continued this route for an hour until coming upon a new house. The house was dark, and had bare tree all in front of it. If it had not been for the windy weather the house would have been covered by the trees leaves, and hidden from view. The houses door was created open, and the widows all blocked. The stone walkway covered in moss, and in the trees a back pack hung. The supplies falling to the ground, mostly consisting of pens and pencils, with a few paintbrushes here and there. Also in the tree was a large brown scarf, just barely hanging down enough for the tallest of the group to grab.