Bickering

Loki and I seemed to disagree on everything except for our desire to marry. Both of us had now shared our strong dislike towards each other and the idea of being with each other for the rest of our lives. We had even gone to Odin, pleading for him to cancel the marriage. It is needless to say that Odin denied us. Loki is not the man I had fallen in love with. Not the sweet boy who held me tight as we lay atop an old tree watching the world beneath us. He was distant and harsh. When I confronted him on this matter, he finally explained his original plans. He had already known of the arranged marriage, but he had courted me with the intention of breaking my heart for his own enjoyment. My heart shattered, and I cried for hours end. I am no longer angry, but rather annoyed.

"You look stunning!" My mother squealed with joy.
"Thank you," I answer, making a grand effort to smile. I have never had a very strong relationship with my mother, but her un-measurable joy for my wedding is something I have not a heart to destroy.
"How do you feel?" She asked, running her hand over my hair in an affectionate manner.
Terrible.
"Wonderful, I do believe this is the dress." I grin at the lovely silk wedding dress. It was indeed lovely, even if it marked the ending of my freedom and the begging of inexplicable torture.
"Ah, you look lovely!" called Frigga joyfully
I bowed. "Thank you m'lady."
"Hmm I do think we will have to fix it up around your waist, but other than that it is simply perfect."
"I can not help but agree." stated my mother.
"Now go and change my dear, remember to wear something that will match Loki's outfit."
"Of course m'lady." I bowed again, before stepping out of my wedding dress and searching for another outfit. This one was a green, long silk dress with a few golden designs on it. My hair adorned by golden flowers with green gems at the center.

I stood smiling as Loki took my hand and everyone around us clapped in celebration. Odin had just announced the news to the most influential of our world. Loki smiled too, he was a prince and had to keep up an image in the name of royalty. We toasted and soon enough the dancing began. Loki swept me away onto the dance floor without a word.
"You look lovely tonight," he said
"Your mother wanted me to wear something that would complement you," I answered.
"Of course she did." he sighed.
"I suppose our mothers are head over heels for the 'arrangement'."
"That is one way to see it." he snorted
"It would be nice if we would share their feelings on the 'arrangement' as well."
Loki rolled his eyes. "Perhaps."
"Perhaps you should have a better attitude." I snapped.
"You are incredibly adorable when you are angered." he teased. I struggled with an answer, was he complimenting me or insulting me? He chuckled "No answer?"
I turned to see his mother watching us carefully. She did not seem all too happy us. Thinking fast, I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips against his briefly. I giggled playfully and whispered, "We should save the bickering and disagreements for later when we are in a more private time."
Loki smirked in agreement, we continued to dance just as in my dreams but this time Loki did not turn into Thor.