1. The Annoying One

Jungkook

I couldn't stop the laughter that came out of my mouth.

"Why are you laughing about this shit?" Teahyung asked me with irritation written all over his face.
"You arouse it additionaly to please us with his fabulous humor!" He said it sarcastically and throwed his hands frustrated in the air.

"Sometimes his jokes are bad as fuck and then," a new voice said from behind and I turned around to see my friend Yoongi with his gummy smile, "it's simply funny again." He explained while casualy propping up his elbow on Tea's shoulder.

"Exactly!" I said laughing.

Tea shaked Yoongi's arm off of his shoulder with a glare and asked: "Where is your cousin?"

"Hoseok? How so? Are you interested in his shit?" Yoongi was his sessy self and clicked with his tongue.

Tea rolled his eyes at Yoongi's naughtiness and ignored him
focusing on his phone, like there was something really interesting in there.

I shaked my head at my bickering friends and walked silently the rest of the way beside them.

As we passend the gate and approached the entrance of the school, we saw a big group of students gathered around something.
A gray head stepped back and turned in our direction and I recognized him as my friend Namjoon, with a worried expression on.

"What's going on?" Jin asked as we stopped near the group.
Namjoon uncertainly scratched his eyebrow and stepped to the side so we could got a better view of what was going on.

There it was, a giant drawing of a guy that looked like me clasping a sword in his hands that had the shape of a gigantic penis and a signature written down under. ~Jungcock.~

"Who the fuck dares?" I heard Yoongi from behind, but I already had I feeling who this could be and started to run into the building.

In this shitty collage was only one person that always went on my nerves.
"Why is he putting himself always in trouble", I asked myself while I ran straight to the lockers in the first floor.

Bingo!

I took a deep breath and looked around for a teacher in sight and then ran with heavy steps to a small figure with a black pullover and a hood on, that covered his head.

Without a warning I twisted him around by the shoulder and pushed him hard at the cold lockers.

He didn't made a sound as always, just opened his eyes to look at me.
I gripped tightly on his collar.

"Park. Fucking. Jimin. The week has just started and I am already about to end your pathetic life," I growled and came closer to his face.

He simply closed his eyes and took a long deep breath, but didn't responded at all.

This was the part that drove me to the edge.
"I know you painted this shit on the curb!" I rumbled and pushed him one more time against the lockers to clarify my words.

It was always the same frustrating scene with him.
He drives me nuts, I'm bullying him and he stayed silent all the time when I or my friends beating him up. Not even a quiet painful noise left ever his mouth.

I heard a whistle sound behind me and let him go immediately.
I knew it must be one of my friends warning me, that a teacher was probably coming and I really didn't need detention on a practice day. My coach would rip my athletic ass apart with his bare hands, when I would get myself in trouble.

I leaned to his ear and whispered: "The luck is on your side today, but this shit is not over you fucker" and roughly pushed myself away from him.

With a clenching jaw I walked up the stairs for the first lesson still pissed off and just trying to ignore all the gazes and whispers from the other students, that I passed.