Chapter 5: Ocean Eyes.

[ I've been watching you, for some time. 
Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes ]

---

      "You ready?" 

      I nod, "Yeah." Kelly opens the door and seven guys come through the door with stylists coming in after them. Kelly leaves and a man, I know is James Corden, comes up to me with his hand out, ready for me to shake. 

      "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm James. You must be the photographer, Emily." 

      "That's me, really great to meet you." I say, trying not to let the fact that I'm a nervous wreck. 

      He nods, "Okay, um... This is Paul Higgins." Another man comes up to us and shakes my hand. 

      "Pleasure to meet you, Paul." 

      "As to you, Emily." 

      "Boys, come!" Paul calls out and five guys come over laughing. I immediately figure out that they're the band. I only know because they were the talk all over when I was in high school. "These are your models. Boys, be nice to her." Paul points a finger at them making one of the guys roll their eyes. 

      "Who do you think I am?" He says. He's shorter than the rest and has dark hair with blue-gray eyes. He turns to me with a bright smile. "I apologize for Paul's cruel behavior. I'm Louis Tomlinson, at your service." He playfully bows, making me hold in a laugh. 

      "Puh-lease! Like she wants fancy talk!" The tall one with green eyes says towards Louis. He turns to me, "I'm Harry Styles." I nod and shake his hand with a smile. 

      He's pushed away by another boy with brown, floppy, hair. "I'm Liam Payne, please excuse their immaturity." He shakes my hand with a smile. 

      I smile in return and a raven-haired boy shakes my hand next. "The name is Zayn. Pleasure to meet you." 

      A brunette with ocean-blue eyes stands beside Louis at the end not saying anything, only looking my way with wide eyes. Louis puts his hands at his shoulders, "Come on, lad..." Louis says quietly. 

      The brunette gulps nervously, "Nail. I mean..." 

      "His name is Niall, he only gets like this in front of beautiful girls." Louis says for him. I giggle. 

      "Great to meet you all. My name is Emily." I introduced with a smile. I can't help but still feel Niall's gaze on me. Did that mean he thought I was beautiful? UGH! I have to stop watching rom-com's.  I clap my hands together, "Okay, shall we get started?" They all agree at the same time, creating a muffled hum as they start running to the stylists to get ready for the shoot. 

      As they get ready, I turn on the lights creating an equal lighting on the screen. I take a long sip of water before starting. I stand up and glance at the guys getting ready, seeing them get hair and makeup done. Niall's stare is on me, making me feel a bit self conscious. I give a little wave and see him do the same with a little smile. 

      After they've gotten ready, they walk onto the screen. "Okay, before we start. Are there any specific poses you want to do... Or anything you want me to make sure that I include?" I ask them and James. 

      "It's up to you, boys." James says making me look back at the boys. 

      "You choose, we'll do whatever." Harry says. I cross my arms staring at them trying to come up with a pose. 

      "Okay, well. Just stand how you are, right now." I say, awkwardly, might I add, and pick up my camera. They shift a bit and pose. I bring the camera up and take photos of them. "Okay, great." I look at one of the pictures quickly before looking back up.