Chapter 49: Polaroid.

[We took a Polaroid,
you signed your name upon it. 
I put it in my wallet, 
hoping I'd see your face again]

      "I'm gonna miss you." Harry pouts. 

      I give a side grin, "I'll miss you too, but I'm always one call away." I reply getting a grin back. 

      "Time differences." Louis points out taking a swig of his drink. 

      "I'll get up if I have to." I assure. Louis smiles and walks away. 

      We were all able to get a suit for us all for tonight to spend it together kind of like for Niall's birthday. Music played from the Bluetooth speaker Liam brought along with him not very loudly, but enough for us to hear and not disturb anyone else. "You'll visit us, right?" Zayn asks sitting on the couch. 

      I nod, "Yes. If I happen to be near you guys, I'll come to the show." I assure. 

      I didn't exactly know what places we would be going to, but I promised to visit them if I was ever near. "Don't you have the Polaroid Niall got you for your birthday?" Liam asks. I nod in realization jumping up to grab it. I come back with the yellow camera in hand. I haven't used it yet, I never found a reason to. But, today would be a good day to. 

      "Okay, who's first?" I question with a smile. 

      I took a picture of each of the boys, a couple not even looking at the camera. But they were amazing and I loved them.

      "Awe, they're amazing!" I gush hugging them to my chest

      "Glad you liked them." Niall scoffs playfully looking at his picture. I smile his way. Niall and I talked after the show where he apologized for his behavior. Of course I accepted his apology. I loved Niall, I don't want to lose him over my mistakes. 

      "Yours is especially my favorite." I say leaning up and kissing his cheek. I see his cheeks flush pink. 

      "Alright then." He shyly smiles wrapping his arms around me. 

      "Bleh!" 

      "We're still here, ya know!" Niall and I chuckle and I continue to admire the photos. I take out my phone and put them all into my case so I wouldn't lose them while Niall held onto the camera. 

      "Who was the band you were working for again?" 

      I put my phone back in my pocket, "Um... I don't remember." I hold in a laugh at my bad memory and hear Niall bursting out laughing. 

      "How do you not remember?" Harry laughs. 

       I shrug, "I don't know!" I defend. 

      "You don't have a very good memory." Liam shakes his head. 

      "I know I don't, I don't need to be reminded." I giggle. 

      I plopped onto the couch next to Louis with Niall sitting on my other side. "What should we watch?" I ask grabbing the remote. 

      "Surprise us." Louis says covering his eyes. The rest follow his actions and I began searching for 'Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs.' 

      "Are you almost done?" Zayn complains. 

      "Yes, yes. Calm your chiz." I reply finding the movie. When the familiar castle entry starts to play, I put the remote down. "Okay, you can uncover your eyes now." The boys open their eyes and began to watch the movie. 

      "What is this?" Louis questions. 

      "I don't know..." Liam says squinting his eyes. 

      "Um..." When the title comes up, the room is filled with loud 'oh's. 

      As we watched the movie, I laid onto Niall with his arm wrapped around me securely. "Isn't she supposed to be 14?" Niall questions. 

      I nod, "Mmhmm." I hum. 

      "I- What?" Harry questions in disbelief. 

      I nod, "Yeah, I think he was supposed 31." I say shaking my head. 

      "Ha, kinda like Liam and Maya." Louis teases. 

      "I was not 31 when she was 14!" He defends making me laugh. 

      "How many years apart are you two?" Zayn asks referring to Niall and I. I shrug and look up at him. 

      "What year were you born?" 

      Niall's jaw drops, "You don't know?" 

      "Bad memory." I point to my head, "Just answer." 

      "'93." 

      I nod, "I was in '98, so five years and nine days." I finally respond to Zayn's question. 

      "That's literally one year less than me and Maya!" Liam argues.

      "What about you and Gigi?" I ask. 

      "About a year." 

      "And you two?" I ask Louis referring to him and Eleanor. 

      "Mmm... Like seven months." 

      "And Liam and Maya?" 

      "Like a million years." Louis laughs. Liam rolls his eyes with a smile. 

      "No! Six years." Liam says nodding.   

      "I've come to a conclusion. Liam is as old as a freaking dinosaur whereas, Maya may have been like in middle school when I graduated." I state putting a piece of popcorn in my mouth. 

      "I- You're supposed to be on my side!" Liam complains. 

      "I'm on the side that food is involved." I say. 

      "I have food." Louis says.  

      "I'm on Louis' side."

      It was nice to spend my last day with the boys. They were like the brothers I wished I had. They are all going to have their place in my heart. I'm gonna miss them so much.

------

[Polaroid - Liam Payne, Lennon Stella, Jonas Blue]

------

A/N:

Guys, the next chapter is the final chapter :(((

I'm not crying you are. 

I can assure you, writing the next chapter made me cry. 

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx