Chapter 13: Small Talk.

[A/N: SMUT WARNING!!]

[ Tell me what you want,
because you know I want it too ]

---

      As we enter my hotel room, I toss my bag to the small table beside the doorway. Niall pushes me against the door as I struggle to lock it. He slowly moves his lips from mine to my jaw and to my neck, making my stomach erupt in butterflies with every drunken kiss left. He removes his coat throwing it off to the side somewhere and I finally succeed in locking the door. My arms make their way to his neck and my hands tangle themselves in his hair. Gently pulling earning throaty groans. His hands trail down my back and eventually over my bum until he reaches below my thighs. "Jump." I hear him say. I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist.

      He hovers over me as I fall back onto the mattress, still playing with his hair. He begins tugging at my shirt, I put my arms over my head as he pulls the fabric off and tosses it to the side. I unbutton the several buttons on his shirt and he pulls the rest of it off tossing it elsewhere. His hands unbutton my jeans as I start loosing breath. We pull apart and he looks into my eyes, his ocean ones glistening with worry. "Are you okay?" He asks breathlessly. I nod and pull him back down to me. He achieves in removing my pants and starts removing his own. Once he does, his hands trail down to my stomach and to the hem of my undies. My breath gets caught as he moves his fingers down to my thighs and in between my legs. I throw my head back as his fingers graze over my sensitive area. 

      He moves my undies to the side and starts stroking over it making me gasp. I moan as his teasing doesn't stop. "Stop teasing." I manage to say while I look into his eyes. Without warning, he inserts his pointer finger making me screw my eyes shut. The feeling is overwhelming. He starts pumping his finger in and out of me while getting closer to my ear. 

      "I wanna hear you." He says seductively making me moan out. He inserts a second finger and kisses my neck. "You're so wet." He groans biting my ear lobe. I start feeling the knot in my stomach and my legs start shaking. 

      "Niall..." I moan. The feeling of his fingers is lost making me whimper. 

      "Tell me what you want." He says. 

      "I..." I hear myself sigh. 

      "Tell me, baby." He whispers. 

      "I want you." I whisper back. That's all it took for him to remove my bottoms and his own. After a few moments, he inserts himself into me with a low groan. He gives me a second to adjust to him and continues to roll his hips. I bite down on my lip to contain myself from screaming his name. 

      "God, so tight." He groans. I couldn't keep them in anymore as I loudly moaned his name. 

      "God, Niall." He brings up one my legs over his shoulder and goes in deeper making my eyes roll back. 

      A layer of sweat is starting to form over both our bodies. The knot is coming back in my stomach making it clench. "God, Niall I'm so close." I groaned. He only moans in response signaling he was close too. I moan as I release around him. He releases into the rubber and pulls out of me. I watch him as he removes it at tosses it into the bin. 

      He lays next to me, "That was the best sex I've ever had." He pants. 

------

[ Small Talk - Niall Horan ]

------

A/N:

i am: uncomfortable. i had to read smuts in order to write this. i- i need some milk. 

you're welcome by the way, for those of you who did read this. i really tried, okay. it took me really long to, so, appreciate it. 

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx

[Edit] JKSDHFASRBGAULHVASN 300+ READS?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!