Chapter 50: Worldwide.

[I'll be thinking about you worldwide]

Third Pov:

      It was that day that everyone was dreading. Emily was leaving. She was going away from the boys and going with another band. Emily couldn't see them. She didn't want to see them before she left. She would only cry more than she needed to. She got her things and took out a pen and paper. As she wrote, tears fell down her cheeks with every scribbled letter. 

      Thanks for all the memories. I love you all. Goodbye for now. -Em. xx

      She quietly made her way out of the five bedroom hotel room and down the hallway and to the elevator. She wiped away her tears as she pressed the button to the lobby. She dragged her luggage behind her and tightly held onto her bag walking out of the elevator and to the car already parked outside the hotel. 

      Liam was the first to wake. He walked out of his room not noticing the note on the counter the first time. When he turned back around, his eyes landed on it. Tears already stung before he even looked at it. He picked it up and felt a tear fall as he read. He slammed it down and ran to wake the others. If he hurried, maybe they can catch her before she got onto the flight. 

      "Guys! Get up! We have to go to the airport!" He banged on each of their doors waking them all. He put a shirt over his head and his shoes following. 

      "What?" Harry rubbed his eye still confused and tired. 

      "Where's Emily?" Niall asked panicked. 

      "Which is exactly why we have to fucking go!" Liam said jumping up. The rest of the boys put on their shoes and shirts. 

      They ran out of the hotel room with Zayn already calling their driver. They all tapped their foot impatiently as it seemed like the clock was ticking faster and faster as the elevator took its sweet time to get the boys to the lobby. As promised, the driver was outside. They ran. "No running!" The receptionist scolded. They didn't listen. They ran as fast as their feet could take them to the black car sitting outside. 

      They begged the driver to speed to the airport, of course the driver thought it was a bad idea. Niall sat back with his head in his hands. How could he not notice her missing body the minute she got up? Tears brimmed his eyes. What if she has already gone? Would this entire trip be a waste? "Mate, we're gonna get there before she leaves." Louis assures squeezing his shoulder. "I promise." Those words. Those two words that he dreaded the most. 

      Eventually, they arrived to the airport. Not caring about the swarming fans awaiting their arrival, they ran through them. Niall ran the fastest. He ran through the hundreds of people and occasionally muttered some curse words and apologies. When he got to the gate she was at, he almost cried in relief.   

      Emily stood in the line ready to hand the woman her ticket. The people in front and behind her already ready to fall asleep as soon as they sat in the seats of the plane. "Emily." Niall sighed in relief.  Niall ran through the people around her until he stopped her from handing the woman her ticket. 

      "Niall." Emily sighed with a smile as tears brimmed her eyes at the sight of him. 

      "I'm sorry I didn't wake up." He apologized panting as he tried to catch his breath. Emily shook her head. Niall grabbed her face in his hands and pressed their lips together.

      Emily felt the tears fall as she held onto him for dear life. The rest of the boys stopped when they saw Niall already with her. Niall let a tear of his own fall as they held onto each other. She hugged him until she heard the flight being called. The people behind her smiled as the couple had reunited before she left. "I have to go." Emily sniffled. Niall nodded with a sad smile. 

      "I know." Niall moved to the side slightly, "I love you, never forget it." Emily nodded and let go of his hand. 

      Emily handed the woman her boarding pass and began to walk dragging her luggage with her.  She took a final glance at the boys. Niall gave a small wave along with the rest of them. Emily let out a sad sigh and walked to board her flight without looking back again. 

THE END

------

[Worldwide - Big Time Rush]

------

A/N:

Yes, I brought back the 2000's 'cause ya know why not. I did inspire the chapter from that episode of Big Time Rush, okay? Let me live my childhood before I turn 15. Not like I'm gonna mentally grow up, but you know what I mean. 

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR ACTUALLY READING THIS BOOK!! It's so strange to me to say that I got so many reads in so little time, BUT I APPRECIATE IT ALL!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK MY PROFILE FOR ANY UPDATES ON THIS SERIES OR ANYTHING ELSE!!

I love you all!! Sending lots of hugs and kisses!! Please be safe!!

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx