Chapter 45: Fly Away.

[I won't waste another day wishing this would fade away]

      Trying to tell the boys was impossible. I could never bring myself to tell them. Whenever I try to, they always do something that make me regret even taking the damn job. They either push Louis off a chair or crack a joke. It makes me mad that I can't tell them. 

      I cleaned up my things after the show while the boys talk within themselves. James comes up to me bringing me a water bottle. "Have you told them yet?" I shake my head. I know that the more I wait, the more it's going to hurt them and me. I really really have to tell them, but how can I tell them without them doing something that makes me not want to tell them? 

      "I can't." I sigh. 

      James puts his hand on my shoulder, "You should." 

      I nod, "I know I should, but I can never find the right time to." I admit. He rubs my shoulder in a comforting way and smiles. 

      "You'll know when the time is right." He leaves and I sigh continuing to put away my things. I zip up the case where my camera sat in and got my phone when it began to ring. 

      "Hey, Yomara." I sigh putting the phone between my shoulder and cheek to continue my task. 

       "Why do you sound so sad? You're talking to your best friend!" 

       I giggle lightly, "I don't know. The thing is still stressing me out." 

      "You still haven't told them?" I shake my head. I told Yomara about it, and asked her how I could tell the boys. She wasn't much help. 

      "I can't Yomara, it's so hard!" I say turning around and leaning against the table and holding the phone. 

      "I bet it is." She agrees. 

      "Anyways, moving on from my sad life, what's up?" I question going back to my previous task. 

      "Guess who finally got herself a man?" 

      "Mmmm... Jesus?" I laugh as I can already picture her rolling her eyes. 

      "No, goddammit! This gal!" I hear her plop down onto her bed. 

      "Oh yeah? He isn't friends with your ex, is he?" 

      "Mmm. I don't think so." I giggle as she continues to talk on and on about her new 'man'. "Oh my god, he's so amazing!" She gushes. I smile. 

      "I'm happy for you." 

      "Tom said that whenever you come home, he'll take us to the movies or something." 

      "Oh, no thanks." 

      "I- Why?!" 

      "There is no way I'm going to third wheel, Yomara." 

      "Well then bring Niall." I look over at the boys in the perfect moment as Niall laughs. I smile, "Maybe."

---

      "What are you thinking about?" I look up to Niall and let my head fall onto my hand. He looks down at me and continues to play with my hair. 

      "Do you ever have something to tell someone, but there never is a right time for it?" I question him. He looks up to the ceiling and makes a face as if he were thinking. 

      "Yeah." He nods looking back down to me. 

      "And did you ever tell them?" Once again, he nods. 

      "I did." 

      "How?" 

      "I talked to them when I couldn't take it anymore. It's that one moment when you have to get something off your chest and then when you do, it feels like weight was lifted off your shoulders." He explains. I nod and look back down and draw imaginary shapes onto his chest. "Why do you ask?" I shrug and through the fabric of my shirt, I can feel him do the same. 

      "For a friend. She's having a hard time telling her friends about something and asked me for help." I lie. Niall nods and continues to play with my hair. 

      How can I tell them? 

------

[Fly Away - 5 Seconds Of Summer]

------

A/N:

A smaller chapter just to kinda get the idea of the next chapter. 

Just a little, um, warning...? I don't think that's the right word. Anyway, there are going to be five more chapters :(

I thought that I should tell you guys, that way you're mentally and emotionally prepared.

Oh, how thoughtful I am.

I love you guys, sending lots of virtual hugs. 🥰💞(you should be honored, I don't even like hugs)

I discovered how to do emojis on my laptop. Hehe. God, that made me feel like a gramma.

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx