Chapter 25: Drama Club.

[A/N: VIOLENCE WARNING!!]

[ You can keep your costume and you can keep your mask, 
I'ma take a bow so you can kiss my ass ]

---

Niall's Pov:

      It has been a couple days since the phone call with Emily and it's been killing me. So much. I miss her a lot. But today, all of us were going over to her apartment to hang out and watch a couple of films. Was I excited? To see Emily, yes. To see Jessie, no. 

      I dressed in a simple t-shirt and sweatpants, not really caring about my appearance at this point. I slipped on my trainers and started heading to Emily's apartment. The drive there was pretty slow, from all the traffic, but overall, it was fine. The songs on the radio played quietly and the pedestrians second glanced my car. 

      When I arrived, I parked in an empty guest space and met Zayn as he was getting out of his car. "Hey, mate." He greets. I nod in response and we began walking into the building. 

      "This place is really nice." I say. 

      "You can say that twice." We walk into the elevator and Zayn presses the fourth button and the doors slide closed. "You haven't been looking the best. Something wrong?" I look over at him and shook my head. 

      "Nah. Just haven't been sleeping that well." I partly lie. 

      He gives me a look, "Niall, I've known you for a decade. What's up?" 

      What's the harm in telling him? It's not like he'd tell anyone. "I caught feelings for someone, but she moved on." I say with a sigh. He nods understanding as the doors open. 

      "That's tough." I lightly smile as we walk down the hallway to Emily's apartment. 

      "You have no idea," I chuckle. "Do me a favor, though." He nods just as we reach her door. "Don't tell anyone about it. Let's just keep it between us." 

      He smiles and pats my shoulder, "Your secret is safe with me." 

      Zayn lightly knocks on the door and within the minute, Emily is seen behind the door. "Hey, guys. Come on in. Liam is just about to get here." We walk in and Zayn and I place our keys on the door-side table. We walk in and I look around the apartment. It's very well put together and organized. The window oversees the city and the sun setting letting a golden streak come in and hit the sofa. Harry comes from the hallway, where I assumed were the rooms and restroom. 

      "Hey, Niall." He greets sitting down on the sofa. I walk in further into the small home and see Louis and Emily making snacks. Jessie behind faking a smile. 

      A knock is heard, "I got it." Harry gets up from the couch and goes to the door. I sit myself on the chair beside the couch and watch as Liam walks into the apartment holding boxes of pizza and bottles of pop. 

---

      We're about halfway through watching The Hangover when once again, Jessie's phone starts to ring loudly. "Sorry." He apologizes quickly before getting up from beside Emily and going into one of the rooms to answer. This could be my chance to prove to Emily that I wasn't lying. I wait a couple minutes before claiming that I needed the restroom and got up from my seat. I walked into the hallway and heard Jessie's voice speaking through the door on the left. I quietly stand beside the door and listen to Jessie's irritating voice speak. 

      "Don't worry, she's falling quickly... Nope, none of them seem suspicious... Thank you, boss... I'll have her to you by tomorrow night." What was that? Was he talking about Emily? "Your Emily is in good hands, sir... No worries, they won't be much of a problem... I won't disappoint you." Now I know that he's talking about Emily. What the hell is he planning on doing with her? As he walks out, he notices me, but keeps a straight face. "Niall." He simply says.