Chapter 6: Wild Hearts.

[ We better live our lives up to the fullest ]

---

      I've finally arrived home after the photo shoot with the boys, seeing that, that was my only photo shoot for that day. I drop my bag onto the island and make my way to the couch. I plop down and call back Tia Valerie like I said I would. I bring it to my ear and remove my shoes before laying down. I hear her voice after the third ring. 

      "Hey, Emily. Sorry 'bout earlier." 

      "Hey. Don't stress it." 

      "So how was it?" 

      "It was great. Everybody was really nice. Thanks for calling me earlier, by the way." 

      "Huh?" 

      "It made the guys start dancing and I got good photos of them." 

      "GUYS?!" Tia shouts. I silently curse while face palming.

      If I had ever mentioned a boy around my Tia, she would freak out and start bombarding me with questions. "Yes, guys." I roll my eyes. 

      "Tell me everything." She demanded. 

      "Ay, Tia. Why is it that every time I mentioned a boy, you always flip out?" 

      "Well, because you haven't had a boyfriend since that one boy, what's his name? Dyl-" 

      "Yes, yes. I get it." I stopped her before she said his name. 

      After refusing to tell her about the guys, we hang up. I dropped my phone onto my chest and reached over to grab the remote off the coffee table. It took 10 minutes of flipping through channels until I settled on watching Spongebob. 

---

      Another week had gone by of me editing One Direction's photos and having more photo shoots. Mostly family sessions and photos for birthday parties, which didn't take long to edit. I'm almost finished with the boy's photos, only needing a few more. 

      I have been talking to my family quite a bit. I've finished unpacking, now only having the empty boxes and bags pilled in my living room.

      I decide on taking a break and go out to get a meal. Wearing jeans and my Ozzy Osbourne t-shirt, I was out the door in minutes. I go down to the lobby and to my car while humming a tune in my head. I unlock my car and hop in, tossing my bag to the passenger's seat. I turn on the car and make my way out of the parking lot and to the a small diner. 

      It takes about 10 minutes due to traffic, but I managed to get to the diner. I got out of the car and walked inside, hearing a bell jingle above me. I sit at the counter on a stool and leave my bag on my lap. "Hi, I'm Yomara. I'll be your server. What can I get you?" She asks with a small smile. 

      "What do you recommend?" I ask, scanning the menu. 

      "The pina colada smoothie is my favorite." She says. 

      "Okay, then I'll have that." I smile. 

      "Okay, I'll go put this in." Yomara isn't that tall and has brown hair. She's very pretty. She comes back, "You look over-worked." She jokes while filling up the napkin container. 

      I giggle, "Unpacking. I just moved here." I say. 

      "Really? Where from?" 

      "Uh, small town in New Mexico." 

      "Wow, must be a big change moving to the big city, huh?" 

      I nod, "You have no idea." We laugh and she sighs. 

      "Here, Yomara ." A man says handing her my smoothie. 

      "Thanks. This is- what did you say your name was?" 

      "Emily." 

      The man smiles. "Pleasure to meet you, Emily. I'm Oli." Yomara hands me my drink. 

      "Your taste buds are going to be blessed after this." She says handing me the cup. 

      I take a sip of the smoothie and almost moan in pleasure. "Oh my god." 

      "I know right?" 

      "This is the best thing I have ever tasted." I say taking another sip. 

      "I know. Hey, I have to go, but I'm pretty sure you'll be back for another, am I right?" 

      I nod, "Oh yeah." 

      "It was great meeting you, Emily." 

      "You too, Yomara." 

      Score! I just made a friend!

------

[ Wild Hearts - R5 ]

------

A/N:

Honestly, who doesn't love a pina coloda. 

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx