Chapter 23: Jessie's Girl.

[ I wish I had Jessie's girl ]

---

TWO WEEKS LATER

Niall's Pov:

      Part two of tour was now finished. We were given a two week break away from interviews and cameras. We were currently getting on the jet back to LA and, as much as I tried to convince myself that I wasn't in love with Emily, it wouldn't work. I was angry at myself for falling for her after that one night. I was sad that I knew she didn't feel the same and yet I was still chasing after her. I'm pathetic. 

      We finally got on the jet and as much as I love touring, I really miss the comfort of my own home. With my bed and my things. Not some things in a hotel that are just temporary. And it would give me much time to think about what to do with my feelings towards Emily. Not that I think that they'll change any time soon. 

      I just wish I had her. I wish that I could hold her and brag to people that my girl was the best out there. I would spoil her like a princess and take her out to places. 

      Today, according to Emily, we were going to meet the person I somehow despise the most. She said that we would meet him at the airport since he would be picking up Emily. I'm not very excited. 

---

      We've landed and are now on our way to the luggage claim to pick up our things. Emily grabs her luggage excitedly and turns around to look for Jessie. I sigh sadly and wait for my bag to come around. I feel a hand at my shoulder, "You okay, lad?" I hear Louis' voice ask. I look over at him and nod. 

      "Yeah. I just miss me bed." I lie. He nods suspiciously, but shrugs it off. I finally see my bag and walk over to grab it. 

      I grab a hold of it and turn around. There she was. Hugging a tall guy that had to be at least six feet. He twirled her around as he hugged her tightly. I can physically feel my heart break. I resist the urge to run up to him and punch him, instead direct my view elsewhere. "Come on, mate. Time to meet Emily's boy toy." Liam says grabbing me by the shoulders and guiding me to the so-happy couple. Note the sarcasm. 

      "Hey, lad." Louis says to him. He holds Emily by the waist with a smile. 

      He shakes Louis' hand with his free one, "Nice to meet you, I'm Jessie." 

      "Yeah, we've heard lots. The name is Harry." Harry shakes his hand afterwards. 

      "Good things I hope." Jessie replies. Too good of things... 

      "I'm Liam." Liam says simply shaking his hand. 

       He comes to me, "Niall." I say shaking his hand. God, what does Emily see in him? He's like every other douche out on the streets. 

      After we've introduced ourselves to Jessie, he smiles. Screw him and his perfect teeth. "Do you guys need a ride? I think we can manage to make all of us fit." 

      "Nah, don't worry about that. We have a driver outside." Zayn says. 

      "Okay, then. Maybe we can go out to eat later. Yeah?" Emily suggests. The rest of the boys agree, leaving me not saying anything. 

      They look at me, "Um, I have plans." I lie again. I just really don't want to be in the same goddamn room with him. Let alone a table. I know that Emily can see right through me because she gives me a cocked eye brow and a questioning look. 

---

      When I get home, I leave my things in the family room and make my way to my bedroom. Should I have gone? No, it would be torturing me. But, everyone wanted me to go. I lay back on my bed with a thud and let out a long sigh. Why do I let these stupid feelings get in the way of everything? I really shouldn't let them. They're getting in between the friendship Emily and I barely have. 

      I reach over to grab my phone after hearing it ding. 

From Harry: You sure you don't want to go eat with us?

      Do I want to? I am very hungry, but when am I not? Maybe I should go. I'm sure it would mean something to Emily, and all I really care about is that she's happy. I sigh and type in a reply.

To Harry: Can you pick me up?

From Harry: I'll be there in 20. Be ready.

      I mentally groan and let the phone fall on my chest. I don't think I chose the right decision. I think it might've been better if I just stayed home. 

---

      "Niall! You came!" Emily smiles. I sit beside Louis and Harry and nod. 

      "Yeah, I finished my plans early." I lie. We order our drinks and some sides. 

      "So how's tour going so far?" Jessie asks wrapping an arm around Emily. The words that the lads say go in through one ear and out the other. I look down and take out my phone to distract myself from the pain that Emily and Jessie are causing. 

      I have to get her back.

      I'm going to get her. 

------

[ Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield ]

------

A/N:

What do you guys think Niall is going to do to try and win Emily back??

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 READS!!! IT'S SO CRAZY THAT I REACHED THAT IT JUST FOUR WEEKS!! THANK YOU!! 

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx