Chapter 18: Nice To Meet Ya.

[ I'm gonna take you somewhere warm,
you know 'j'adore la mer' ]

---

      It is now the next week, I'm back in LA to spend some time with Yomara. She's picking me up from the airport and said that we were going out. 

      When I get off the plane, I look for Yomara who spots me almost immediately. She runs up to me, hugging me tightly. "I missed you so much." She says. 

      "I missed you too." We separate from the hug, but she keeps an arm draped over my shoulders. 

      "We have one week to make up for two months. Let's get started, shall we?" We walk out from the airport and make our way to her car. "First of all, how was tour?" She asks sliding into the driver's seat and begins to pull out of the parking lot. 

      "It was amazing! The boys were great. Photos were great." I say thinking that I could go on forever talking about how amazing it was. 

      "Now, spill some tea. Any of the boys catch your eye?" I look over at her. 

      "Nope." She looks right through me and gives me a look from the top of her sunglasses. 

      "You're lying." I playfully scoff. 

      "How dare you accuse me of lying?" She gives me a glance making me groan. 

      "There's only two, who are available, Niall and Harry, who's it gonna be?" 

      "I necessarily don't have feelings for any." Was that true? I hope it was. "It was more of a one time thing." I say quietly, but the expression on her face proves that I wasn't quiet enough. 

      "You did not! Who?" She asks. 

      "Hey, let's look at what's on the radio..." I attempt to stall. 

      "Nope! Tell me!" She begs. 

      I groan, "Keep in mind that we were drunk..." 

      "It was Niall wasn't it?" I sigh and nod, "No way! You fucked Niall Horan?!" 

      "It was an accident and we made it clear that it was." I defend. 

      Yomara's jaw doesn't move from where it was, "An accident?! Do you not realize how huge it is that you slept with Niall Horan?!" 

      After Yomara gave me a lecture on how important it was that I slept with Niall, we arrived to my apartment. "Okay, where are we going?" I ask opening my suitcase. 

      "We are going to the beach. Now pick out the cutest bikini and let's go!" 

      "Well, aren't you getting ready too?" She rolls her eyes with a smile. 

      "I already am, now go!" I chuckle and find my sunflower bikini that pairs with yellow, high waisted bottoms.

        I put on a white tank top and shorts over it and some flip flops. I put sunglasses over my head and grab a bag where I put in sunscreen, a towel, and waters.

      After arriving to the beach, we set up and lay on our towels to tan. "Isn't this great? Laying under the sun on a beautiful day. I bet you needed a break from those boys." Yomara says with a chuckle. 

      "Actually, if I'm being honest, I kinda miss them." 

      "I bet you miss Niall most of all," She snorts. "Tell me one thing, are they actually as funny as they are in videos?" She asks. 

      I nod, "Yeah. 100%. Louis is always playing pranks and everyone is just hilarious." I say with a smile. 

      "It's a good thing that they treat you so well." 

      I nod, "Yep. They treat me like a best friend more than a photographer." If I have to be honest, I really miss them. Life feels boring since they aren't here. 

      After a few minutes of silence, a soccer ball lightly hits my leg. I sit up and see a tall guy running our way. He's kinda tan and from what I can see, he had a nice body. The sun shines so brightly that it creates an almost halo over him. As he arrives to us, he gives a pearly smile. I stand up with a smile, "Sorry 'bout that." He chuckles motioning to the ball. 

      I shake my head, "Don't worry about it. Catch." I say tossing the ball lightly. He catches it successfully with a smile. 

      "I'm Jessie." He says. 

      "Emily." I respond. 

      "Jessie, c'mon!" He looks back and looks at me. 

      "My friends and I, um, we're having a bonfire tonight if you'd like to come." He says. 

      "At what time?" 

      "At 7." He responds quickly. I pretend to make a thinking face to tease him. 

      "I don't know... I'd have to check my schedule." He catches on and chuckles. "Yeah, I'll be there." He smiles proudly. 

      "Okay, um great. I'll see you there, then." He starts walking backwards, "Bye." He waves. 

      "Bye."

      As soon as he's gone back to his friends, I sit back down and hear Yomara squeal. "Forget Niall, Jessie is your true love!" 

      I roll my eyes, "Yomara, we just met." 

      "I'm serious! Did you see the way he looked at you?" Her words make me laugh and realize that this could be the time to get over Niall. I look back to Jessie, who's already looking at me. We both look away and I feel heat rush up to my cheeks. 

      "We're coming to that party."

------

[ Nice To Meet Ya - Niall Horan ]

------

A/N:

Yes, I just did that. There's gonna be some MAJOR drama coming so... prepare yourselves.

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx

[Edit] JYSBJKJFSSUIGN 425 READDS?! I WUV YOU AND IM SENDING VIRTUAL HUGS!!!