Chapter 42: I'm Yours.

[So I won't hesitate no more, no more. 
It cannot wait I'm sure, there's no need to complicate,
our time is short]

      It was now the next morning and Niall and I were on our way to the airport to start the European leg of tour. I yawned laying my head on Niall's shoulder. He laid his head on top of mine and I felt my eyes start closing. "Go back to sleep, love. I'll wake you when we get there." Niall says quietly. I nod and drift off. 

      "Babe." I woke up and saw Niall. He smiled down at me, "We're here." What? 

      "I was literally asleep for five minutes!" I say with a yawn. Niall laughs shaking his head. 

      "You were asleep the entire ride here." Well damn. 

      "Oh. Oops." I smile innocently making Niall shake his head again. We get out of the car and make our way to the jet. 

      "You look comfortable." Zayn comments looking at my zip-up sweater and leggings. 

      "I am, thanks for noticing." I reply back sarcastically. Liam laughs while I sit in one of the empty seats next to the window. Niall sits in the seat across from me and Harry comes up to us. 

      "You." He points to me. "And you." He then points to Niall. 

      I raise my eyebrows at his gesture. "You." I point to him mocking him. He ignores me and continues on with what he was going to say. 

      "I'm going to ask a simple yes or no question. Are you dating, or not?" I look at Niall. He shrugs and nods silently telling me that we should tell them. I nod and look up to Harry. 

      "Yep." 

      "It was a simple- wait what?" Harry was obviously taken aback by my simple answer. 

      "Yes, we're dating." Niall clarifies. 

      "Ha! I win! Pay up!" Harry groans taking out his wallet and handing Louis a 20 along with the rest of the boys. 

      "They were betting on us?" Niall asked grabbing my hand from across the table. I shrug, 

      "Yep." I say with a nod. 

      "At least we don't have to hide anymore." Niall says picking up my hand and kissing the knuckles. I hear Zayn gag and Liam begins to shout. 

      "No! Nah-uh! Just because you two are the cutest couple on this entire damn planet does not mean that you can be all lovey dovey!" Liam says wagging his finger. I roll my eyes with a giggle and continue to hold Niall's hand. 

Third Pov:

      Niall and Emily slept silently on the couch of the jet wrapped in each other's arms. The comfort they felt now that the boys knew about the relationship was relieving. They didn't have to hide around them and even though the boys pretty much already knew, it was nice to get it off their chests.

      Harry sat on the couch opposite of them and scrolled through his phone. Him being him, wanted to have something to use against Emily and Niall since she had so much of them. Harry decided just to take the picture on Instagram since he was already on the app. As he snapped the picture, Liam sat next to him which made Harry move his finger and accidentally post it onto his story. "Liam!" Harry exclaimed trying to stop it before it posted. 

      But it was too late. 100's of people soon turned to thousands until he was finally able to take it down. "Shit!" Liam cursed as the picture was now all over Twitter. The trend, #NiallsNewGirl was the number one trend in 5 minutes. Harry and Liam looked at each other. They were screwed. They let the secret of Niall no longer being single out into the public.

      The good thing was that Emily wasn't even looking at the camera. Only Niall was.

      When Niall woke up, Emily was still fast asleep. He smiled moving a strand of hair from her face. Without waking her, he reached over and grabbed his phone. His Twitter had loads of notifications. Why so many? He thought. 

      He scrolled. And scrolled. Him and Emily were all over Twitter. Harry and Liam rushed into the area of the jet Niall and Emily were in and stopped when they saw Niall already on his phone. "Do you guys have something to do with this?" Niall questioned moving his phone to the side to glance at Harry and Liam. Liam nudged Harry to explain making him glare back at Liam. 

      "Um..." Niall carefully removed himself from under Emily and stood without waking her. 

      "Um, I-I took a picture of you two because Emily has a lot of things to use against us and I thought it would be funny to have one and then Liam over here," Harry grabs Liam by the shoulders and shakes him lightly. "Pushed me and I accidentally posted it." Harry was quick to explain. Quicker than usual. Niall pushed them out of the area Emily was sleeping in and began to speak. 

      "Do you know how much trouble you two have put us in?!" Niall exclaimed. 

      "Yes, and we're sorry! I didn't even know what he was doing! I just sat down and Harry is here yelling at me!" Liam defended. 

      "Well, you shouldn't have bumped me!" Harry defended back. 

      "Well, you could've told me what you were doing-" 

      "Alright enough!" Niall stopped the ongoing argument between the boys and sighed. 

      "What are we going to do?" Harry questioned. Niall shrugged. 

      "I don't know. But for now, we'll just keep quiet." Niall said quietly.

      Niall wasn't very happy about it and was sure that Emily wasn't going to be either, but it wasn't that big of a deal. He will admit, the fandom was like a bunch of investigators and can tell who she is by her hair, but that didn't really worry him. As long as they were happy, at least most of the fandom would support it.

------

[I'm Yours - Jason Mraz]

------

A/N:

One chapter closer to the ending :(

"And now I'm one step closer to being two steps far from youuuu"

Okay I'm done. Lol.

I did third pov because I didn't want to do anyone else's pov just because idk. I just wanted it to be between Niall and Emily. Originally, the entire book was supposed to be in Emily's pov, but I had to put in Niall's thoughts when Jessie came around. But that's probably the only time I'll ever do it. Haha. Okay byeeeee

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx