Chapter 12: Temporary Fix.

[ Feel you on my neck while I'm calling a taxi,
climbing over me while I climb in the backseat.
Now we're taking off, taking it off, tonight ]

---

      We're now in Japan. From what I've seen, it's beautiful. I just wish my family were here. God, I miss them. 

      In these couple weeks, I've grown closer with the boys, now more comfortable with them. After the incident with Niall, we just pretended like nothing happened and moved on. Yomara and I have been talking as much as we can, due to my work schedule and hers, it's hard to, but we've tried. I've told her all about the 'Adventurous Adventures of Emily Marquez', as she likes to call it.  Something of being a One Direction reference. 

      Right now, I'm laying in bed on a Face Time call with her. "What's the latest on the Adventurous Adventures of Emily Marquez?" She asks with a smile. 

      "Uh..." I debate on telling her what happened with Niall. I've kept to myself and any time one of the boys would tease Niall and I about it, we'd change the subject. Maybe I should tell her. She'd tell me what to do. "Something happened a couple weeks ago..." I start. Her eyes almost bulge out of her head. 

      "Who, what, when, where, and why?!" 

      I let out a small sigh, "With Niall." I mumble, but by the expression on her face, I can tell that she heard me. 

      "Oh my god! What happened?" 

      "We almost kissed." I say sitting up. 

      "WHAT?!" She begins to squeal. "This is huge! What happened?" 

      I shrug. "He heard me talk to my Gramma and figured out that I was homesick. He comforted me and I think we just got caught up in the moment. If it wasn't for Louis barging in the way he did, we probably would've kissed." Yomara is the only one I've told about my family. She knows how I don't have parents and explained that it was okay. 

      "Emily! You almost kissed Niall Freaking Horan!" 

      "Well, when you put it like that..." I'll admit that I am a hopeless romantic.  I've always dreamed about finding the perfect boyfriend and living happily ever after. 

      "Did you want to kiss him?" Yomara asks. 

      "I don't know." 

      "How can you not know? If Louis hadn't come in, would you have kissed him?" 

      Before I can answer, there's a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shout to the person, "Yomara, stay quiet about it." I say to her who zips her mouth closed. Speaking of the devil himself, Niall walks in with a bright smile. 

      "Hey, Emily." He greets. Through my phone, Yomara's jaw drops, I giggle at her, "Oh, is this a bad time?" He asks. 

      I shake my head, "No, no. Come. I was just talking to my friend." I say motioning for him to come sit down. He sits beside me, "Yomara, this is Niall." I introduce, putting him into view. 

      Niall waves, "Hello." He smiles. 

      Yomara giggles nervously, "Hi." 

      As if on cue, the rest of the boys burst in through the door. They jump on the bed making me and Niall fall back. "Ooooh. Introducing Niall already, eh?" Louis teases, making me roll my eyes. 

      "Yomara, meet the obnoxious, Louis." I say moving the camera. For a bunch of 20-some year old's, they act like they're toddlers. 

      "My turn!" I hear Harry pout. I move and stand next to Harry.