Chapter 30: I Don't Care.

[You know I love you, did I ever tell you that?]

      It was now the next morning. Being awoken by a bunch of toddlers in the bodies of 20-some year old's wasn't the funnest thing. "Emily!" 

      "Jesus, she's a heavy sleeper." 

      "How is she not waking up?" I continued to stay asleep earning groans from everyone. 

      "Come onnnnn!" Louis complained. I groaned when I felt something really heavy on top of me. 

      "I got her!" Harry says from on top of me. 

      "Get up! Get up! Get up!" Louis chants jumping on my bed. 

      "How is she not waking up?" Zayn asks. 

      I groan. "Why can't I just sleep?!" I kinda shout. I was never a morning person and waking up to a body on top of you, another jumping on your bed, and others yelling in your ear, you can imagine. 

      "Because we want to do something!" Zayn says. 

      "Go bother Niall!" I groan putting a pillow over my head. 

      "It's for Niall! Come on!" Louis says tugging on my arm. 

      "Do it yourselves and put my name on the card." I sass. 

      "She's spending to much time with you, Lou." I hear Harry mutter. "If you don't get up, we'll have to get you up the hard way." 

      I ignore them and keep my head under the pillow. What could they possibly want to do? "If you don't get up in the next five seconds, I'm dumping water on you." Louis threatens. 

      I sigh, "If you guys get out, I'll get up." I say uncovering my face. I rub my eyes and yawn. 

      "Oh, shut up. You won't get up and we all know it." Harry says. 

      I roll my eyes, "What on earth could possibly be more important than me sleeping?" I ask getting up from the bed. They follow me out of the room as I walk into the restroom and brush my hair. 

      "We want to make Niall a birthday breakfast." Zayn says simply. 

      "And you need me, why?" I ask after finishing with my hair. 

      "'Cause when you were on your break, you said you had really good food and we thought that maybe you knew how to make something." Louis says. I grab my toothbrush and turn to the boys who are standing in the doorway. 

      "So, you're telling me," I point my toothbrush in their direction and cross my arm under my chest. "That you want me to help you make breakfast for Niall because you think I'm a good cook." I wet my toothbrush before putting the toothpaste. 

      "Yeah, pretty much." Liam shrugs. 

      "Alright, I'm in." I say starting to brush my teeth. 

      The boys cheer, "Okay, what are we making?" I ask spitting some toothpaste. 

      "Um, what can you make?" Harry asks. 

      "Anything really." I respond rinsing my mouth. 

      "You chose, you're the chef." Zayn says. I dry off my mouth and face. 

      "Mmmm." I hum into the towel before removing it. I grab a hair tie and start putting my hair up. "I can make waffles. That sound good?" I tie up my hair and grab my glasses.