Chapter 47: Flicker.

[Please don't leave]

      I had to tell Niall. I leave in two days, I have to tell him. If I leave and don't come back, what is he going to think? 

      I decided on just waiting for him to come back from partying and then I'd tell him then. There's no way I'll be able to sleep until then, so I just stared at the TV screen as it played whatever it was playing. I groaned at myself as I caught myself looking at the clock every five minutes. 

      Calm down, Emily! He'll be back soon. And hopefully not drunk. I shook my head and continued to watch the TV, not even really paying attention. I clicked the remote until a black and white film came on the TV. I settled on that and watched as the girl admitted her love for the man that looked twice her age. My eyes moved from that to my phone that laid face down next to me. I turned it on and smiled at the wallpaper on my lock screen. 

      A picture that the boys and I took when we were in LA when we had our movie night. After Jessie, we had another and it turned out a lot better than the one Jessie was at. Niall stole my phone and took pictures of himself and of us all and took a selfie of all of us. We watched a bunch of different movies and I made them watch a few Disney movies. It was a great day. 

      I let out a sigh when I heard a knock on my door, I stood up from the bed and hugged my sweater closer to my body. I opened the door and Niall stood on the other side. He smiled, "Hey, why are you up so late?" He asks as I open the door wider for him to come in. 

      "Niall, I have to tell you something." I sigh running my hand through my hair. 

      "Okay, what is it?" Niall sat on the bed and leaned back on his arms. 

      I stood in front of him, and already felt the stress bubbling. "I-" I let out a breath and felt my eyes already starting to water. 

      "Emily, why are you crying?" 

      I wipe the tear away and sniffle, "Niall, I'm leaving in two days." I sigh out. I finally got it out. 

      Niall furrows his eyebrows, "What?" 

      "I'm leaving." I confirm. 

      "On another break?" I shake my head and feel my lip quiver. 

      "I got another job." My voice cracks and I see Niall's face full of confusion and hurt. 

      "And you took it?" I nodded. "Why?" 

      I look up back at him in disbelief. "I didn't want to, Niall. But if I want my career to take off, I had to take it." I explain. 

      "But-" 

      "You know how important this is to me." I snap. 

      Niall stands up, "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" 

      "I tried, Niall. I really did." I cry. Niall avoids my eye making the tears fall even more. "If my career didn't depend on this, I would've said no." I say. 

      "You should've said no!" 

      "You said that you'd support me in this scenario!" I snapped. 

      Having this type of argument at 3 A.M wasn't the best thing in the world. Especially when you end up walking out because your lover was being unbelievable. Niall said he would support me. I guess I understand why he's angry. I told him too late. I had my phone in hand and went to my only other option. I knocked on Harry's door. He shared a room with Louis, which I thought was James being a dark Larry shipper, but it turned out that they chose that. Just like Liam and Zayn shared a room while Niall was with me. Harry opens the door rubbing his eye which was obvious that I woke him up.

      "Harry, I'm sorry I woke you, but I can't stay with Niall right now." My lips pressed together tightly. Harry's face softened. He opened the door and laying on the other bed was Louis. He rubbed his eyes and turned on the lamp. 

      "What happened?" Louis asked turning on the lamp. I sat on the end of Harry's bed. 

      "Niall and I fought." I simply say looking down and playing with the sleeve of my sweater. "He didn't support me." I sighed. I felt Harry's arms around me and pulled me to his chest. I let more tears as he hugged me. 

      I felt my phone vibrate against my stomach in my pocket. I removed myself from Harry, but he didn't let go of me. I wiped my nose with a sniffle and pulled out my phone. I turned on the screen and read the message from Niall. 

From Niall: Please don't leave

      I tossed my phone to the side and went back to Harry. He held me tightly as I cried. I felt Louis wrap his arms around Harry and I. "Come on, let's go to sleep." Harry whispers. I nod and they unwrap themselves from me. Harry moves back the comforter and lets me lie down. I remove my glasses and put them on the nightstand that's separating the two beds. Harry held me close to him as I still let out a few tears. Louis rolled over on his bed and looked at me. 

      "He'll come around." He whispered. 

      "I hope so."

------

[Flicker - Niall Horan]

------

A/N:

Guys, only three left!! I'm so sadddddd

:(((

But, if you like my works, make sure to check out my profile for my other stories :)

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx