two

"Taeyong? Taeyong wake up." 

Taeyong's eyes fluttered open to reveal Lucas and Jungwoo standing over him.

"Hyung it's breakfast!" Lucas cheered and did a little dance.

"We're having waffles." Jungwoo smiles his uwu smile and copied Lucas's dance.

Taeyong glanced sleepily at his alarm clock. 7:30!?  He had slept through yesterday afternoon and his morning alarm.

"Come on or well eat all the food!" Lucas laughed and pulled Jungwoo out the door which whisked shut as they dashed through.

Taeyong decided to get ready for the day. He got up and wobbled a bit. Ugh, my head. The leader grabbed a bunch of his bright read hair and gasped. It hurt to touch the small bruise left from smashing into the door frame. Hopefully it's not too noticeable. I don't want to alarm Ten.

He pulled a t-shirt over his head and slipped on some sweats. He checked his calendar on his phone. Today NCT was holding a fan meeting at the local park. He smiled thinking of all the Nctzens he would see happy that day.

"Good morning Taeyong." Doyoung greeted him as he walked into the kitchen. The smell of freshly baked waffles filled the air along with sweet strawberries and sugary whipped cream.

"Hi Doyoung....oh." Taeyong turned to see the Dreamies drowning their waffles in syrup. "Boys please stop. Your food will get soggy."

Haechan looked Taeyong dead in the eyes and continued to pour syrup onto his breakfast. "No offense hyung but I'm going to do what I want. And that means MORE syrup! And WHIPPED CREAM!" He reached for the bottle sitting on the table.

Renjun rolled his eyes at the Dreamie and put some berries on his plate. "There now I'm healthier than Donghyuck!" He smiled smugly, antagonizing Haechan.

The two began to argue about the stupid things Dreamies always quarreled about.

Taeyong grabbed himself a dish from the cabinet and plated himself some waffles. He spooked some berries onto them and spread butter on top. Mmh! These are good. I wonder who made them? Maybe Jaehyun?

"Okay guys." Johnny called everyone to attention when they were finished chewing. "Taeyong what's on the agenda for today?"

Taeyong looked up from his plate. He leaned against the counter and took a sip of water. "Today we have a fan meeting in the park. Basically that's it. Pretty chill day. Maybe we could V-Live or some...." Taeyong grimaced as a wave of pain fell over him. 

"What's happening?" Taeil jumped up. 

"Nothing, nothing." Taeyong coughed and shook his head. "Just a headache. So like I was saying, we should do a V-Live or something."

The others nodded warily, still shaken up. He's probably fine. Taeil went back to eating.

When everyone was finished eating, Taeyong picked up the dirty dishes. He started the dishwasher and sat down on a nearby chair. No one else really had bothered to ask if he needed help. They never did so it didn't really bother Taeyong. Occasionally Doyoung and Jaehyun would help. But he was the leader, he would clean the kitchen. Plus the others helped tidy up the other rooms. They weren't being ungrateful, they just hadn't thought to ask.

"Yeah I'm going to grab my shoes!" Ten called to Kun as he skipped into the kitchen.  "Oh hi Taeyong!" He noticed his friend's face twisted with pain. "Oh my god! Are you hurt? Is everything okay hyung?"

Taeyong perked up and looked into Ten's eyes. He asked me if I was okay.

"Yes. Everything is fine Ten. Don't worry about me. I'm just tired."

Ten smirked and waggled his eyebrows. "You hungover?"

Taeyong chuckled. "I'm not hungover Ten. I'm just groggy; I slept for a long time yesterday."

"Yeah, a REALLY long time. You slept through the afternoon. And you missed chicken for dinner. But don't worry," Ten put a hand on the leader's shoulder, acting serious. "I ate your share too!" 

The two burst out laughing at the younger boy's joke. "Thanks for cheering me up Ten. I can always count on you for some laughs."

Ten nodded and got up. "Where are my shoes? Ah they're over there!" He pointed to the corner and grabbed his Vans. "See you in a bit!" With that he hopped out of the room like a bunny. Taeyong mustered a weak laugh and got up.

He stumbled out of the room, his head pounding, reminding him of what Ten had done. He didn't mean it. He was just being Ten.

After an hour or so all twenty one members where ready to attend the fan meeting. Lucas grabbed Jungwoo's hand as they walked out of the front door of the dorms. They got into one of the many vans waiting for NCT. Everyone clambered into the vans bringing cameras to film themselves. Taeyong was the last member to join them. He began to climb into the spare seat beside Jaehyun. 

"Don't you want to come with me?" Ten called from another car. 

"I'm good here Ten but thanks for the offer!" Taeyong popped back inside and slammed the door shut. Sorry buddy, I just need a rest; and you will talk my ears off! He thought biting his lip; feeling guilty about his decision. 

His head felt terrible. Every few seconds when the blood pulsed through his veins he felt like he would pass out and die in the back seat. The pounding was so loud it rang in his ears. Taeyong grabbed his bright hair and gritted his teeth. I'm not mad at him, I just need some space. I'm not mad at him, I just need some space. Taeyong reminded himself over and over. But somewhere deep down, something told him Ten shouldn't be forgiven. To ignore him and get revenge. A nightmare inside of him. Being the good person he was, Taeyong didn't listen to his inner demon and listened to the angel inside him. 

As they rode Mark decided to start a V-Live. "Hi Nctzens!" were the last two words Taeyong heard before he drifted into unconsciousness. 

_______________________________________

Hello friends! It's MYBLiNKArMY! I hope you enjoyed this chapter even if you've already read it. Thanks and have wonderful day!

✨MYBLiNKArMY✨