twelve

"I'm going out Jaehyun." Taeyong murmured from underneath his friend. Jaehyun played with Taeyong's red hair and sighed. He stood up and pulled his pants back on.

"You seem to always leave during out time together." Jaehyun sounded slightly annoyed as he clothed himself. "Where are you off to tonight?"

Taeyong wracked his brain for a believable excuse while he picked out a clean shirt. "Oh just to take a walk. Alone." He quickly added before Jaehyun could offer to come with him. "To clear my head." 

Jaehyun looked at him and nodded. "Okay but let's hang out another time. I really do enjoy your company. Maybe a movie and then," he waggled his eyebrows. "You know."

Taeyong laughed, only half real. "Oh I know!"

Once the boys had fully clothed and cleaned up they went down stairs, hand in hand. Taeyong knew if Ten saw them, he'd be ridiculed and have to endure watching Ten kiss Yangyang. Taeyong wasn't jealous! Okay, he was a little jealous of the young Wayv member for receiving all of Ten's love. Taeyong tried to convince himself he loved Jaehyun, but he just couldn't. 

Taeyong loved Ten. 

"I'll see you later baby," Jaehyun pulled Taeyong closer to him and nuzzled his cheek. "Have a nice walk."

Taeyong's nose filled with the scent of cinnamon. Jaehyun smelled nice, per usual. "Thanks babe, I will."

He wriggled out of the younger's arms before he could kiss him and waved. "I'll be back late. No need to wait up!"

Jaehyun smiled, waved, and went back indoors, leaving Taeyong on the sidewalk. As soon as the door shut, he was off.

Taeyong jogged down the street and took his phone out of his pocket. He glanced around to make sure none of his members were watching him as they could be quite sneaky. When he thought he was in the clear he dialed the therapist.

"Hello, Ms. Kim!" Taeyong asked into the receiver. "I'd like to schedule an appointment. Again. In twenty minutes."

"But you were just in the night previous!"

"I know but it's urgent. I have a lot to get off my chest that I didn't get to say last night. Thanks, I'll see you in a few!" 

Before she could protest, Taeyong hung up. He slid the phone back into his jeans and ran down the alleyway he used to get onto the main city street. It was very busy this evening, cars flying the street now just blurs of color instead of vehicles. People were packed into the sidewalks making it hard to move around. 

While Taeyong fought his way through the crowds of people, the Dreamies followed him. Of course!

Donghyuck clambered out from a bush he had hid in and brushed the leaves off himself.

Jaemin patted him on the back and chuckled his cute little laugh. "You could have just hid behind a tree. Like us intellects." He immediately ran away from Donghyuck who proceeded to try and hit him. 

"Guys stop fighting! The more you fight the further Taeyong gets, okay?" Renjun snapped and pushed the two apart. 

Chenle, Jeno, and Jisung just traded awkward looks and kept on walking. The six boys went down the same dark alley as their hyung had. As they entered they caught a glimpse of someone turning down the next street. Quickly they followed.

Taeyong had no idea he was being followed. He just couldn't wait to get to Ms. Kim's office. Not because he enjoyed the cold woman's company but because he wanted to show his stupid CEO that he had the right to talk to someone about his messed up love life.