twenty four

*Daytime Realm*

Jaemin laid in his bed all feelings and emotion sucked out of his body. He felt cold and lifeless and empty. He was nothing anymore. Since Jeno had died, Jaemin felt as if he wasn't alive either.

The Dreamies were assembled in the living room but Jaemin hadn't felt the need to join them. He decided if he just stayed in his room without leaving, eventually he'd die and get to see Jeno again. 

A slight knock was heard from the other side of the locked door. Jaemin perked his head up just a bit so he could hear who it was. Though he didn't really want to see anyone ever again, he might as well know who had cared enough to visit him.

"Who is it?" Jaemin called in a raspy voice for not having water for a day. 

"It's me, Ten." He shouted from behind the door. "Can you unlock it so I can talk to you?" 

Jaemin weighted the options of letting his hyung inside. He decided not to and went back to sleep. 

"Jaemin if you don't let me in I will break down the door!" Ten screamed, causing Jaemin to jump.

Jaemin ignored him but after about twenty minutes of Ten yelling and pounding on the door Jaemin couldn't take it anymore. Angrily he jumped up, stalked across his room with his fists balled up, and unlocked the door. 

"What?"

Ten's eyes widened when he saw the Dreamie. He was a mess! His face was pale and covered in tear stains, his eyes red and puffy yet so empty looking. Jaemin dead panned him and stood in the doorway, unimpressed by Ten.

"Look," the elder started. "I want to talk to you about.....Jeno." He spoke the last word softer. 

Jaemin didn't make any sign of caring about Ten's words. He just continued to stare at him still no emotion. 

Ten, now feeling hopeless that Jaemin would listen to him just pressed more. "Jaemin, I know you're sad. I'm really upset to because of Taeyong. We can get through this together and if you ever need something from me, I'll be here for you."

Ten held his breath hoping the blue haired boy would respond. "Okay." Jaemin replied looking quiet bored. 

"Not just okay!" Ten pushed. "Look I know you're upset, you just don't want to show your emotions. That's not the Jaemin I know!"

"You don't know who I am Ten. Jeno was a friend, yes, but I can't spend my life mourning." 

"I know!" Ten stomped just foot frustrated with the Dreamie. "I'm just telling you that is acceptable to do, just in case you didn't know that." 

Jaemin blinked and nodded his head down blue hair falling over his eyes. 

"Thanks Ten." He muttered in a monotone voice and shut the door in Ten's face.

Ten clenched his nails into his palm. He really did understand what Jaemin was going through. He still missed Taeyong. A lot.

He just hoped the younger member wasn't feeling the same intense pain he was. Unfortunately, Jaemin was feeling that same pain.

☁️☁️☁️

Renjun stared at his dark phone. Donghyuck, Chenle, and Jisung sat on the other sides of the table, the phone center. 

The four boys were investigating. Again. They felt if no one else was brave enough to try and solve the deaths of their friends, they would do it themselves. 

"So...." Chenle whistled. "What are we waiting for Renjun?" 

Renjun's hard glare on his phone let up when he heard his name. "Someone, and I don't know who it is was texting me on my phone saying things like 'don't steal my love' and 'this is your punishment' right after Jeno died!" Renjun covered his mouth, regretting the last part.

Jeno's death was a sensitive topic. Chenle eyes turned watery and Jisung hugged him. Donghyuck kept his eyes locked on Renjun's device. 

"Anyways," Renjun coughed trying to dismiss the burning sensation in his heart, knowing Jeno was gone for good. "I want to text the number and get some answers." 

"Renjun!" Donghyuck slammed his head on the table. Jisung and Chenle jumped back in alarm. "That's a Jaemin idea!" He groaned. 

"A Jaemin idea?" Jisung repeated, confused.

"A stupid idea." Chenle guessed and nodded, his blonde hair bouncing up and down.

"Well I don't care!" Renjun crossed his arms fiercely. "We won't get answers any other way now will we?" 

Donghyuck sighed heavily. "You idiotic-fine. Do it. Text this strange number who had been threatening you." 

Renjun fixed his glasses and took his phone from the center of the four Dreamies. He selected Unknown, which he had in fact made a contact for. 

"Okay what should I type?" He asked fingers ready to write out a message. 

"How about something simple like 'who are you?'" Jisung suggested. 

Chenle raised his hand. "Who is your love?" 

Donghyuck stayed silent. Renjun drew a hand through his pinkish hair and began typing. 

Renjun: Who are you? What do you want from me? Who is this love that I stole?

Unknown is typing......

"Fuck!" Renjun cursed alarmed by the three dots at the bottom of his screen. 

"What's a fu-" Donghyuck covered Chenle's mouth before he could finish the word. 

"It's a female duck stupid!" Jisung pinched the blonde. 

"They're typing back!" Renjun panicked, jabbing a finger  at his phone.

Donghyuck tried to act less sarcastic but failed miserably. "Well isn't that what you wanted?"

Renjun glared at him. "Yeah but so soon just shocked me.....oh he responded!"

Unknown: I won't tell you until you return my love Renjun! 😉😘

Renjun's eyes doubled in size as fear took over his body. "He knows my name." Hand shaking, he set his phone back on the table. 

"He knows your name?" Jisung questioned and read the message. "Oh.....this is bad....."

"Who could this be?" Chenle had tears welling up showing he was about to cry out of fright.

Donghyuck pursed his lips. "It's someone we know obviously. I mean, how else would they know you Renjun?"

Everyone stopped when the phone dinged, signaling that a text had just been received. Jisung glanced down at it for he was still holding it. 

"Do we want to know Jisung?" Renjun sighed, tired and terrified. 

Jisung bit his lip and answered quick. "No." 

He handed Renjun the device and Renjun sucked in a breath. He blinked twice and even cleaned his glasses. 

"Read it!" Chenle whined, impatiently.

Unknown: Give me back Taeyong or I will kill all of you. Just like I killed Jeno. 😸

__________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry this took me a while, I'm kind of distracted by all the Twitter things right now. I'll just say it now: if you support Woojin, unfollow me and don't visit my page again. Thank you!

Well, I hoped the chapter was interesting! I'll try to finish this book by the end of October and start writing Blind Date!

That's all for today my friends. I hope your day is wonderful and I love you so much! ❤️❤️

Bye bye!

✨MYBLiNKArMY✨