fifteen

*Nightmare Realm*

*Taeyong Perspective*

The fake Ten eventually came in last night. I had curled up in the shower stall and cried my eyes out. He had come in and hugged me, told me he would comfort me whenever I needed it. Telling me I would be happy with him.

What a load of bullshit.

I refused to sleep with him so he unwillingly left me alone and slept in our large soft bed alone. He kept moaning for me, saying he was lonely but did I give a damn? No. No I did not.

Because I had a plan. I wasn't staying at that house any longer. I was breaking free from this eternal nightmare and getting back to Ten. The real Ten.

Firstly I waited for him to fall asleep. When I was sure he was out cold I came out of the bathroom. He was curled up in the blankets, on one side of the bed, his shirt on the floor. He was probably waiting for me to get sick of sulking and join him. 

I tiptoed past him and exited the room. Next I went straight for the office. In the real world, there was a safe in the office. In this world there was one too, like I had planned on. I broke into it, which was easy considering the code was the same as back home, and took out $350. I stashed that with my phone and music box in my hoodie pocket. I took a reusable water bottle from the kitchen and shrugged.

"Why not?" I asked but then but my lip. "I hate you Taeyong." I cursed myself as I sat down and reached for a pen. I quickly scratched a note onto a piece of paper and set it on the counter.

Don't come find me. I never loved you and I never will. You will never see me again. Goodbye.

-Taeyong

I cocked my head to the side. Why did I even have sympathy for him? I don't care what he felt when I was gone. But I still left the note saying I was gone. I put my stuff in my backpack, the backpack from the coatrack and set off. As I opened the door to the unknown yet familiar world I gulped. The wind buffeted my face and I shivered at the frost that hit my nose.

Stealthily I shut the door to the hell house and ran. I ran down the darkened street I had been down so many times before, this occasion though not knowing what lay ahead. I ran until I got to the alleyway I had used to go see the therapist. The time the driver had left me in a coma, according to Nightmare Ten.

I used the shortcut to get to the SM headquarters, somehow thinking that building would get me back. I don't know why I thought this but it seemed logical.

I walked down the streets, which seemed a tad sketchier than I remembered. People with the same ugly scars as me lurked in every corner. One man approached me.

"Stay away please! I'm not interested in drugs." I threw up my hands and he frowned. Luckily he backed off, respecting my wishes. Who would have thought?

I kept going, picking up my pace when I realized I was being followed. I didn't turn back, not wanting to know who it was. It was probably the drug guy, regretting that he didn't force me to buy something and coming back to get me. I broke into a sweat when I heard their footsteps getting faster.

Finally I turned around. 

"Who's there?" I tried to act brave.

The person stepped out of the shadows and I gasped.

"Mark?"

"Taeyong?"

I gasped at my friend. It certainly was Mark Lee but with a scar over his mouth just like everyone else in this nightmare created place.

"So you're here to?" I murmured. "All of the members?"

Mark stood there, shocked. "You're not supposed to be here.......did you break out? Oh, please don't hurt me!" He flinched and jumped back from me.

The corners of my scar turned down. "What are you talking about?" I laughed but then stopped realizing that it sounded like I was lying. Stupid me!

This Mark took another step back, clearly afraid of me for some reason. "I can't trust you. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Listen Taeyong I thought we were good but then you-"

"What?" I interrupted him, causing him to flinch. "Listen Mark or fake Mark or whoever you are, I'm different! I'm from another world." Mark raised an eyebrow. "This is all nightmare induced. I am not sure why you're convinced I did something wrong."

"Because you did!" Mark whined. I glared at him. "Sorry." He responded.

"Okay, let's say I did something!" I threw my arms in the air. "But I don't remember and I apologize. Listen, I say again I'm not from here even though I have this scar." I pointed to my mouth.

Mark looked confused. "What do you mean?" His scar split when he talked, just like Ten's. I squirmed in disgust.

"This is a nightmare."

Mark blinked at me and shook his head. "A nightmare? Like your dream?!"

I nodded sheepishly. "I know it sounds ridiculous but-"

"I've actually heard that before." He said. I snapped my head to look at him, astounded. "You used to say that all the time. Before you were taken away....."

I didn't understand what he meant by 'taken away.' Maybe I had done something in my dream I just couldn't remember. Maybe I was possessed. Or maybe......those are just stupid theories!

"So you believe me?" My mouth gaped open like a fish.

Mark bobbed his head. "Yes I do. I've heard this theory before; not just from you but from my friend Johnny."

"Johnny's here too?"

"Yeah. Taeyong, I don't understand you but there is definitely something different about you than the last time we met. I'm going to trust you. Hopefully that won't be a mistake." He laughed. "So what do you need from me?"

I inhaled and exhaled slowly. "I need you to help me get out of this place."

☁️☁️☁️

*Nightmare Ten's Perspective*

I was pissed. He left me! I know he hates me but he's never pulled a stunt like this before. He didn't wake up, I'm sure of that. He left me to go into the outside world. 

I can't believe he'd be so stupid! So idiotic! But I won't be looking for him. He'll get scared and come crawling back to me with his tail between his legs.

Hopefully he'll realize he can't live without me.

I miss my love.

_____________________________________

Oml that was so cringey! Reading that back is just-ah! I just hate it. But hopefully it was entertaining to you.

Anyways I will be starting my Nomin fanfic soon so please go check the teasers out! I will wrap this book up quickly and then I will work on the sequel. I'll try and update every two days but no promises because I'm lazy! 

Well that's all! Friends, I hope your day is wonderful and I love you.❤️ 

✨MYBLiNKArMY✨