𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝.

do you believe in different dimensions?

different universes?

different worlds?

as to the things scientists are yet to explain, but remains a mystery because of the lack of evidence and proofs that they exist.

"(y/n!)" janna cried, watching her friend in the middle of the road. blood flowing down her head unconscious and possibly lifeless, the girl's friend ran towards her and immediately called an ambulance.

it was never meant to end like this.

"chat noir! use your cataclysm on him! hurry!" the red dotted girl had exclaimed to her partner, everyday risking their lives to defeat such villains was a routine. but it seems as if the villains have been more and more stronger, this was yet the strongest they have even faced.

one wrong move and you're squished.

one wrong attack and you get hit.

one wrong thing, and you could possibly say goodbye.

and chat noir did just that.

"a highschool student that goes by the name (y/n) (l/n) was hospitalised due to the great impact of the over-speeding car. her condition still unknown to the cetizens"

"our parisian superhero, chat noir badly injured and hospitalised due to the bruises and wounds that the last akumatized victim had gave him. his condition still unknown"

but if two universes play with you?

the evidences of another world, another dimension and another universe falls right into your hands.

and that's what exactly happened to our characters.