𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - now or never

~

~

as the games continue on your school has received quite the win with you winning all of the sports selected under you, today however.

you were nervous

it was the last day of the sports fest and the last game you were in was archery. you've made a couple mistakes in archery during training, like how you aimes the arrow too high that it sent the arrow flying and almost hitting your cat on the process.

marinette encouraged you with soothing words but you couldn't say the same for lila, everytime you messed up she would laugh at you and degrade your skills telling you to eventually back out because "you're too much of a wimp to be in our team"

you sighed as you got ready for the archery, the gear you had was comfortable so you couldn't use it as an excuse to how you miss all the time. maybe it's because you're clumsy or you're too nervous to even aim correctly, you thought before positioning the bow and trying to aim it on the circle.

"keep your chin up and make yourself proud"

that was chanting on your head like a ritual, adrien had been running on your head and has been always there for you. you'll never know how he feels towards you or if he even feels the same way as you do. you made a vow to yourself that if you don't miss 2 of your shots on the last archery match, you're gonna confess all your feelings for the said boy.

the thought of rejection made you wince, but you didn't have enough time to think about that right now. all of them were watching you and you can't just let your teammates down, mostly marinette but a little of lila too.

you took a deep breath, this was now or never.

"seems like (y/n) (l/n) from paris is having a hard time, would she be able to surpass janna alaine's high score from the philippines?" the mc announced, janna was watching you. eloise and alessandra were watching you too, all of your friends from the philippines were anticipating for this, from what you've learned ever since you transferred to paris.

aiming the arrow at the circle, even just a 7 or an 8 was alright for you, even if you don't surpass janna's score. you tugged the arrow on your cheek and equated your moves.

with a sigh you let go of the arrow and just closed your eyes, letting the arrow fly.

everyone's eyes were sealed on your arrow, adrien even nipped on his thumb.

"she scored a 9!"

you opened your eyes to a shock, you had scored a 8,6 and a 9 which equalled a 23. marinette scored a 7,8 and a 9 which is a 24 and lila scored a 10,7 and 9 which is a 26 giving you the last win for the games.

which also means that your school had won the overall competition.

janna,eloise and alessandra all ran to your direction and you started tearing up. they pulled you into an embrace and the three of them all had said congratulations to you, "i can see that you're a much more active person in paris than you were in the philippines" alessandra teased and nudged you, you snorted.

"and i see that your nose isn't just in studies anymore?"

"she's still a bookworm in the library" eloise butted in, "you did very well today, (n/n). we're very proud of who you became" eloise told you and gave you a really tight hug.

"that's my bestie right here!" janna jumped up and down as she cheered for you, "mari~ congratulations" janna then pulled marinette into a hug and patted her shoulder. while everything was happening, lila stared at janna with a slight glare and almost exploded with a "how about mine? i won the highest and you're only congratulating these wimps" janna stared at her with a deadpanned expression while not even giving a care and just said "and you whoever you are. well congrats i guess"

after the congratulatory of the two teams, adrien went running towards you and mari. "congratulations, you totally killed it on the match!" he said giving the both of you a proud smile.

"we won, didn't we?" you almost still can't believe that you even managed to score a thing, "i told you that you should keep your chin up right? and im proud that you did" he muttered towards you and gave you a hug, which you also gave back almost bursting into tears.

"cough. cough. (y/n) your promise?" marinette interrupts while faking the coughs and wiggling her eyebrows towards your direction, alya also gave you a small teasing smirk as she gave you a thumbs up. "let's give them some privacy mari~"

alya pulled marinette back to the bleachers, "no! i will not let this wimp take away my adrie-" lila almost broke the both of you until janna pulled her by the ear.

you pursed your lips while not making eye contact because adrien might notice the heat that was crawling to your face.

"adrien i-"