𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - if i could tell her (pt.1)

~~

~~

after the commotion, your group had went out and explored thailand, which part of thailand were you in? bangkok of course, "did you know that they have a floating market here?" you suddenly talked while the 6 of you were walking down the streets of bangkok.

you didn't really know what to expect but you have read the brochure for bangkok, and it excited you on what you will soon see in this country. "the market was labelled as "venice of the east" because of the floating concept and it is pretty appealing to the tourists" you continued while sounding like a real tour guide.

"the best way to get there is to join a tour such as the floating markets cruise day trip from bangkok, which takes about 6 hours" you said while not glancing at your friends and just looking down on the brochure you have on your hands.

adrien was smiling fondly at you as you were eager to tell them what awaits all of you in bangkok, nino nudging his shoulder and giving him a teasing smile.

luka was looking over your shoulder for the brochure, and it seemed like he saw the giant swing picture and pointed at it. you were infront of the giant swing which is also a huge attraction for the tourists.

"that's a huge architectural design" marinette said in awe as she stared at the swing, alya was taking pictures of the building. as your mind wandered at how huge this was and your mouth unconsciously saying; "the giant swing was damaged by lightning and it just became a decoration for the tourists"

"yes, yes, (y/n), you seem to know a lot about bangkok, have you been here before?" luka asked you, and you just shake your head as a sign of no. "i haven't been here before, i guess i just did a lot of research" you smiled at the taller boy and turned your attention back to the swing.

"do you guys want to go to terminal 21?" you smirked, they all had your attention to you and was confused. "is that an airport?" adrien questioned and you just giggled, "no silly it's a mall, it's a mall that meets the expectations of tourists because it has a lot of things there. there is said that there's a station where you'll feel like in paris, london, and other places" you informed them.

"well then what are we waiting for? let's go!" alya pulled you and marinette and you told her the directions.

the boys were a little behind but then luka and nino stared at adrien, he was smiling at you. the smile that radiates a lot of emotions. he really got it hard huh.

"so agreste, what do you think about (y/n)?" luka started a conversation with the blonde, making adrien break free from his daydream. "huh?" "you heard him bro, what do you think about little miss (y/n)" nino had enough of his oblivious friend.

he sees it, even alya and marinette can.

he's crushing on (y/n).

adrien sighed and just shrugged, "i just can't tell her yet, she might think it's too fast" adrien rubbed his arm while looking down. "it's been 3 months, adrien, if you don't move now. someone else is going to" nino adviced, to his best bud.

"what nino said is true bud, like right now" luka said pointing at the girls who had a boy over asking for your phone number.

"if i could tell her"